• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

WrassleGAF right now = Ken Shamrock

KqrDpCG.gif

The two worst teams should play a Thursday game the week of the super bowl to determine who gets the top pick in the draft. Thursday Night Shitfest.

Who would watch that?

It was on Fox, loser got to go to London vs the Rams this upcoming season, winner got to face the Seahawks this upcoming season

I can't really say nobody would watch it anyway. Let's be honest. Every offseason things last...3 to 4 months max. Then people start saying they would watch even practice games at this point. Things get desperate

Don't know what you got til it's gone

effzee

Sure.

That depends on their internal view of the team. If they think they are a competitive team, then sure sign the QB to deal or franchise him.

If not, then they'll have to start from scratch and use that freed up QB money towards building the team and hoping that they can get a QB worth a shit on a rookie or cheap salary.

Given that the play has been so inconsistent in that division, I'm guessing that they'll lean (and have leaned from all indications) towards signing Bradford and thinking they are ready to compete for the division.

Unless of course there is a better/cheaper option at QB, which isn't looking likely.

If the Eagles feel they are a season or two away or that Bradford is not the franchise QB they need, they could take a shot at RG3 who will be much cheaper plus draft a QB at 13.

effzee

I agree that they are a was away but I really wonder if they will not try and rush things. Lurie has basically said that everyone is one the hot seat in the FO. I cant imagine how much rope Howie will be given but if they are bad next year, like 4-12 or something bad, there will be so much heat on him. The fact that everyone in the media already hates the Pederson hiring is only going to make things worse.

I think the opposite, especially if they draft a franchise QB.

First time HC with a brand new rookie QB? That gives everyone time to develop and grow and leniency from the owner.

Lurie has said over and over that they need to find their franchise QB like they did with McNabb. I think he and the team realizes that Chip was in win now mode and Bradford might not be the guy. So this time, even if it means it will take longer, Lurie/Howie/Pederson are going to look to draft one of the guys available at 13.

Colasante

Damn, that's kind of embarrassing for Chip to have Vrabel turn down his DC position. Not that surprising though, considering how much of a burden Chip's offense puts on his defense.

*dances on Dms tears

Ok I'm done, this disrespect definitely won't come back to bite me!

You might cost Ohio State Rashard Lawrence BG.. You fool!!

We need DT help man.

BrownsGAF gets nothing

I remember all the good things yall said about Gordon and Manziel and their futures two years ago. I know your jinx

I wasn't here.. So I wouldn't know..

Hey losers where is the offseason thread I'll need somewhere to post on Monday
The Chargers made the Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom