• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Jnc well I imagine seeing all that Brazilian booty and not getting any would feel like that but that doesn't mean you have to resort to whores. It's even easier pulling women in other countries than here in the states (there are exceptions, of course). Where is Tabris going? It's usually effortless to get pussy in the east depending on where you go. If it's a poor country they flock to white men like geese and if it's somewhere like Japan, there's a whole damn district in Tokyo where girls look for gaijins? (white guys). I just realized I don't know if Tabris is white but Asian women are definitely attracted to black men too. They just want some of that exotic.

I am going to Thailand (mainly going to Koh Sumai probably which is a beach resort island), Tokyo, Hong Kong + Macau, Seoul, Australia, and perhaps China for a year.

Going with my best friend.

squicken

Egyptians basically started it.. But Europe took it to the next level I believe

Egyptians married brothers and sisters, which is old school Utah stuff

Lots of cultures have cousins marrying so that the property stays within the family. Best I can remember from my Anthropology days it was almost like 50/50 in the cultures we studied. Balinese being the ones I best remember

bigosc2k

Banned
Weird that grover would die on disrespectful Thursday.

hqdefault.jpg

Egyptians married brothers and sisters, which is old school Utah stuff

Lots of cultures have cousins marrying so that the property stays within the family. Best I can remember from my Anthropology days it was almost like 50/50 in the cultures we studied. Balinese being the ones I best remember

Anthropology was not my strong point.. I limped out off that class with a passing grade.

Spinluck

What do you need to know? I can look at a ton of stuff regarding cars,

I looked up quite a bit on it, I'm not a big car enthusiast, but I'm not seeing much differences between the 2013-16 models. I want good highway gas mileage and decent city gas mileage, affordable maintainince, and a car that will last the full 200000 miles. They all seem to offer that. The interior gets some complaints but it's nothing that's a big enough concern to bother me. If I can get better value from an older model I'll just do that, but I don't mind going with any of the 2015 ones--i just don't know how much better they actually are.

Of the 3 editions, which would you recommend without just telling me to go for the newest one for the sake of it being new?

I looked up quite a bit on it, I'm not a big car enthusiast, but I'm not seeing much differences between the 2013-16 models. I want good highway gas mileage and decent city gas mileage, affordable maintainince, and a car that will last the full 200000 miles. They all seem to offer that. The interior gets some complaints but it's nothing that's a big enough concern to bother me. If I can get better value from an older model I'll just do that, but I don't mind going with any of the 2015 ones--i just don't know how much better they actually are.

Of the 3 editions, which would you recommend without just telling me to go for the newest one for the sake of it being new?

In this case I'd go with the older one, Civics are good cars and will last you the 200k if you keep up with their maintenance, the civics from 2011 to 2015 are 9th gen and you want to avoid the first few years so 2013 would be that sweet spot where they worked out all the kinks, you're saving a few thousand and if it's low miles no more than 25-30k and it's practically a new car anyways. I rarely recommend getting a brand new car btw, just not worth it.

Tom Penny

Wasn't it Pederson's clock management?

I would like to think he is involved. Their philosophy was to not leave Brady a lot of time which makes zero sense down 2 scores. They had enough time to play it straight up do a normal kick off and 3 and out vs praying for an onside kick.

Spinluck

In this case I'd go with the older one, Civics are good cars and will last you the 200k if you keep up with their maintenance, the civics from 2011 to 2015 are 9th gen and you want to avoid the first few years so 2013 would be that sweet spot where they worked out all the kinks, you're saving a few thousand and if it's low miles no more than 25-30k and it's practically a new car anyways. I rarely recommend getting a brand new car btw, just not worth it.

Thanks bro! I've been seeing a lot of great prices for the 13. This is all pretty new to me so this was a big help.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I drove a 95 civic to around 290k before it died for good. And i am not a great car owner as far as maintenence.

mr2xxx

Banned
215k in my 03 G35, need to change the tran. Oil some belts and a wheel bearing though. Got the parts and everything but I'm lazy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Supposedly all modern cars will run to 200k if properly maintained.

I imagine the only crapshoot is the transmission.

I tried to go by Truecar when looking at a new 2016 Golf SE, but them Dealers ain't coming anywhere close.

Seconded for TrueCar. Got my fiancee's mazda with TrueCar in 2014 and had a great experience. No hassle, got the price we were looking for.

I'll probably use it for my next car... my 2010 Acura TL has 150,000+ miles on it and would love to get a new car after our wedding this year.. But the thing could probably go another 150,000. Never had any problems with it, but I also change the oil regularly and keep it pretty well maintained. Other than wear and tear no major changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom