• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
We-Die-Last-Starfighter.gif

We die.

In that case I'll try to save us the best way I know how:

I've always been here

Unless you mean come in the other way in which case this is a PG environment and you need to adjust to it. Gata doesn't even say fuck you more than twice a week anymore.

I meant it in the "post a ton of animu stuff" kinda way

MechDX

In that case I'll try to save us the best way I know how:

I meant it in the "post a ton of animu stuff" kinda way

Time to find the old Stabbin Van and make a road trip to Miami.

Spin can fly to Houston to join us when you pick me up. We can swing by Wienkes place and let Spin punch him

Holy shit, Mech is correct for once.

As a guy who worked at one of those minimalistic artsy bullshit restaurants: I can see the appeal and knowing how much effort goes into creating one of those minimalistic little pieces, not just in prep, but also in determining perfect flavor combinations, it does deserve some respect. I love going to fancier restaurant to see what they came up with, to dissect everything that's on the plate and enjoy every bite.

But, I don't go somewhere just because "it's expensive so it must be good" like that pig fucker (Thanks Gata) Tabris. He probably doesn't even taste it with all the shit that runs out of his mouth. So I'm sure he doesn't understand what he's eating.

However, nothing beats a good, massive, greasy burger.

squicken

Good for Vrabel staying in Houston. I think he'll inherit that job in a year or two from Romeo, and being Chip's DC is not a path to glory. I've heard Mike Pettine could be a potential candidate ... gosh that would be awful

Considering the Cowboys might be drafting a QB, I wanted to go back and read a report of Romo. There is a scouting report of Tony Romo by Draft Insiders from 2003. Pretty fucking spot on.

Sal and Simmons' anecdote on Romo this week was great. Thinks he has 4 more years, but I can't see it. Once old guys start taking injuries it just goes so fast. It's like an elderly person breaking his or her hip

As a guy who worked at one of those minimalistic artsy bullshit restaurants: I can see the appeal and knowing how much effort goes into creating one of those minimalistic little pieces, not just in prep, but also in determining perfect flavor combinations, it does deserve some respect. I love going to fancier restaurant to see what they came up with, to dissect everything that's on the plate and enjoy every bite.

But, I don't go somewhere just because "it's expensive so it must be good" like that pig fucker (Thanks Gata) Tabris. He probably doesn't even taste it with all the shit that runs out of his mouth. So I'm sure he doesn't understand what he's eating.

However, nothing beats a good, massive, greasy burger.

I'm not denying that a great deal of thought goes into those menus but what people like Tabris don't understand is putting time and money into something doesn't automatically give it value.

See: Andy Reid/Doug Pederson's clock management, anime, Bionic's living room.

Like you said, a juicy burger, massive doner kebab or a giant steak are all far better than any of that nonsense.

Play your game and I'll make a call or two.

Didn't Gata call everyone pig fucker or something for a while there?

Trejo you're the man!

Yes he did.

I did not like FFX all that much tbh.

FFXII however, that's a GOAT JRPG right there.

I agree. I loved 12 and I never understood why people were so eh about it. Balthier is awesome.

We Shall Overcome BG.. We shall overcome with the Hue Hope.

BS9AFt0CQAAjcW4.jpg

Scott Hall's t-shirt is pretty swell.

Man.. Think of how much coke has went up the nose of those three. Enough to finance a third world country for a year I bet.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bob Quinn signs first player as Detroit Lions GM

Bob Quinn has signed his first player as the Detroit Lions general manager, inking wide receiver Austin Willis to a futures deal.

Willis, an undrafted free agent out of Division II Emporia State (Kan.) in 2015, spent parts of last offseason with the Oakland Raiders and Buffalo Bills.

Originally on a track scholarship at Emporia State, the 5-foot-9, 175-pound speedster caught 56 passes for 757 yards and six touchdowns as a senior. He also served as a part-time kick returner for the Hornets.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...first_player_a.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Quinn's first signing is a Wes Welker/Danny Woodhead/Danny Amendola/Julian Edelman shifty WR.

The Patriots Way coming to Detroit.

In Megatron related news Tim Twentman, DetroitLions.com writer, was asked about Megatron and when his decision would come.

20man: Quinn certainly isn't rushing him. He wants Megatron to take his time and make sure it's the right decision and not just one made after a disappointing season while his body still hurts.

Expect a decision to be made before the negotiating period of free agency begins March 7.

And in regards to contract negotiations and whether the Lions would ask him to take a pay cut, if it came down to that:

20man: I don't see it.

He's either back and the Lions are happy he's back at $24 million vs. cap, or he retires and the team saves $11 million.

http://m.detroitlions.com/s/30846/384?itemUri=107952033/41221252513315111241310490157

Twentyman has the pulse of the organization more so than any Lions writer IMO. He was hired by the Ford family to write articles on the Lions so the fact the Lions would just pay him the $24 Million he's due is great news IMO.

If Megatron decides to retire Alshon Jeffrey, Travis Benjamin and Marvin Jones could be potential FA targets.

Going to be real interesting to see if the Bears decide to franchise Alshon for $15 Million.

I personally wouldn't mind giving Josh Gordon a shot but I think most Lions fans would probably be against that.

Weather related tweets

Devin FunchessVerified account
‏@D_FUNCH
They done shut the city down smh

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 17m17 minutes ago
Albert Breer Retweeted Toucher and Rich
So ... About that ... Flight to CLT cancelled. Now flying to ATL and driving. So we're moving my spot to Monday AM.

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 1h1 hour ago
Local TV is going with “Chaos in the Carolinas." I’d have been more subtle, like “Winter Death Blast ’16” but that’s me. #wereallgonnadie

In the meantime, I'm hunkered down with my windows and doors boarded up holding my family tight with one hand and a hunting rifle in the other just to ward off any looters who may want to steal my milk and bread.

This is real-life Fallout friends.

Weather related tweets

Devin FunchessVerified account
‏@D_FUNCH
They done shut the city down smh

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 17m17 minutes ago
Albert Breer Retweeted Toucher and Rich
So ... About that ... Flight to CLT cancelled. Now flying to ATL and driving. So we're moving my spot to Monday AM.

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 1h1 hour ago
Local TV is going with “Chaos in the Carolinas." I’d have been more subtle, like “Winter Death Blast ’16” but that’s me. #wereallgonnadie

In the meantime, I'm hunkered down with my windows and doors boarded up holding my family tight with one hand and a hunting rifle in the other just to ward off any looters who may want to steal my milk and bread.

This is real-life Fallout friends.

I'll pray for you Grova Cleveland.. The best almost president NFL-GAF has ever had.

Just woke up....what's with all the cat Avvys?

Kave had kids?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Have to say that I'm proud that we haven't ever been nuked before.

Must mean we're like MLB GAF only less boring but not too hot for television or whatever.

Caja 117

Gruden saying that he wants instant replay review to be taken away.....

Gruden is nuts, Ref have been so bad and getting it right, that with no reviewable plays NFL will only be a bigger shitshow when it comes to that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gruden saying that he wants instant replay review to be taken away.....

Gruden is nuts, Ref have been so bad and getting it right, that with no reviewable plays NFL will only be a bigger shitshow when it comes to that.

I remember no instant replay and it was horrible. Imagine if every botched call stood? There'd be blood.

They don't even get the calls right a lot of the time with instant replay!!

Have to say that I'm proud that we haven't ever been nuked before.

Must mean we're like MLB GAF only less boring but not too hot for television or whatever.

Nah only reason we haven't been nuked is because no mod gives enough of a fuck about us to come in here and put an end to the fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom