• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, I didn't say the thread wasn't full of Pats haters. I just said there aren't that many Broncos fans.

Pats-GAF is top two in terms of biggest fanbases here. It just happens that the 31 other fanbases are allied against them.

bionic77

Him getting anywhere close to a nomination for president is embarrassing for this country :).
I agree 100% with you.

However it is almost as bad that we have not yet stripped and banned the Patriots from America for all of the crimes against football that they have committed in the past 15 years. Jail time would be just but I don't expect much from this league. And you are strangely silent about these injustices...

Godslay

Banned
Maybe more Pats fans than Broncos fans, but definitely more people that don't want to to see the Pats win than Pats fans. You don't have to like the Broncos to hate the Pats.

There are really only maybe 3 Broncos fans that I can think of and I check this thread everyday.

Godslay
Hunter S. (he may also just hate the Pats)
Tabris (maybe?)

Tabris is not a Broncos fan, and is no longer associated with Peyton Manning either. So there's that. We've declared droit du seigneur over Manning as Bronco's fans.

There's a few other guys too:

Hunter, Jello, GreatestJedi, MetalFearSolid, TiggerKiddo, Kingslunk, SmackCrackleAndPop(sp) I believe is a Bronco's fan he's fairly new though. I'm sure I'm missing so others, but there's a few of us. Not as many as the Pats have or nearly the amount of new faces this time of year, but that's okay.

MechDX

Texans are drafting all the QB's.

Draft 12 QBs! Sign RG3/Bradford! Tom Savage dont care!

96231-wind-blowing-Nicolas-Cage-hair-GPA9.gif

Vrabel stayed because the Tom Savage Hype Train is going into overdrive and he didnt want to miss it!

spyder_ur

Well yeah, I didn't say the thread wasn't full of Pats haters. I just said there aren't that many Broncos fans.

Pats-GAF is top two in terms of biggest fanbases here. It just happens that the 31 other fanbases are allied against them.

That seems pretty fair to say.

Is Charlotte getting any snow? I have to assume they'll have things pretty under control by late Sunday. Though I hear issues with the field? I seriously never understand how playing surfaces for professional sports teams aren't pretty much perfect.

Line_HTX

Just found out about this. I'm really happy Mike Vrabel turned down the job to continue improving our defense, specifically the linebacker group. Whitney Mercilus, while I initially didn't trust him, is now a damn monster. I can't think of the names of the other linebackers because they more or less hardly did shit the whole season, I don't know...

Welcome back, Mike Vrabel!

That seems pretty fair to say.

Is Charlotte getting any snow? I have to assume they'll have things pretty under control by late Sunday. Though I hear issues with the field? I seriously never understand how playing surfaces for professional sports teams aren't pretty much perfect.

Right now, it's a light wintry mix that's mostly ice. There's maybe an inch or two of snow already on the ground.

Precipitation should be out of the area by Saturday afternoon, but it comes down to how quickly the stuff already on the ground can melt before game time.

The field currently is covered with a tarp but you're still going to have that stuff melt right onto the grass and make an already soggy field worse.

Jerry Richardson is too cheap a fuck to install turf (or a roof) so this is what he gets.

bionic77

For Cajun
tumblr_o1ci9nJGjg1r3rdh2o1_540.gif
The girl in the blue dress looks like she is drugged out of her mind.

And the other one is wearing rabbit ears and looks like she color coordinated with a clown.

Please explain why this appeals to you animus?

What is wrong with you people?

MechDX

Nothing stops this train!

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexan...-remain-with-texans-despite-offer-from-49ers/

O’Brien and general manager Rick Smith worked hard behind the scenes to keep Vrabel, who’s earned a reputation as one of the better linebacker coaches in the league.

O’Brien gave Vrabel permission with the 49ers. Vrabel interviewed with new 49ers coach Chip Kelly on Tuesday before returning to Houston and turning them down. The Texans are giving Vrabel a new contract, according to persons familiar with the situation.

More money helps to make that ride more entertaining though.

MechDX

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 11h11 hours ago
Haven't talked to anybody w/Texans, but knowing how Vrabel & O'Brien feel about each other, guessing his decision had little to do with Chip

Read stories last off season that O'Brien and Vrabel were really close from their days together on the Patriots. Just really happy he is staying and being Romeo's heir apparent

Narag

The girl in the blue dress looks like she is drugged out of her mind.

And the other one is wearing rabbit ears and looks like she color coordinated with a clown.

Please explain why this appeals to you animus?

What is wrong with you people?

At a glance it looks like a motif borrowed from Disney's Alice in Wonderland. Being drugged up is probably part of that too.

bionic77

Stop watching anime guys.

If you want something to make you happy and make you forget how shitty this world is just watch Star Wars or Big Trouble in Little China or some other awesome movie from the 80s. They are also designed to make you feel happy and without having to become an animu and give up your standing in society.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Stop watching anime guys.

If you want something to make you happy and make you forget how shitty this world is just watch Star Wars or Big Trouble in Little China or some other awesome movie from the 80s. They are also designed to make you feel happy and without having to become an animu and give up your standing in society.
If they made those movies into anime would you watch them?

Bowser

That couldn't have been from the Seahawks game, right? Would've heard about it by now.

It was, there were stories about it right after the game. Fractured his foot and played the last 2 defensive series with it.

1. Panthers defensive end Jared Allen suffered a fracture in his foot during Carolina's 31-24 win over the Seahawks, coach Ron Rivera said. The injury was confirmed via an MRI he underwent Monday and Rivera said Allen is doubtful to play in the NFC Championship Game. He is day-to-day and won't practice Wednesday, Rivera said.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...allen-foot-doubtful-to-play-in-nfc-title-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom