• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not denying that a great deal of thought goes into those menus but what people like Tabris don't understand is putting time and money into something doesn't automatically give it value.

See: Andy Reid/Doug Pederson's clock management, anime, Bionic's living room.

Like you said, a juicy burger, massive doner kebab or a giant steak are all far better than any of that nonsense.

Play your game and I'll make a call or two.
Ok, make the call.
BS9AFt0CQAAjcW4.jpg

Scott Hall's t-shirt is pretty swell.

Poor guy must be drinking again.
A Cleve Radio station actually played a interview with him from the past year. It was pretty good. Sounded like he was doing pretty well. They updated by saying he was staying with Diamond Dallas and that Dallas was helping some guys get their shit together. It ended happy it seemed

Have to say that I'm proud that we haven't ever been nuked before.

Must mean we're like MLB GAF only less boring but not too hot for television or whatever.

This is true..

Nah only reason we haven't been nuked is because no mod gives enough of a fuck about us to come in here and put an end to the fuckery.

This might also be true.

Invisible mods in the sky.. Please let us proceed in peace with our descent into madness.. Amen.

and please give himynameischris the tag "GAF's Asstrophysicist". Please..

Ok, make the call.

A Cleve Radio station actually played a interview with him from the past year. It was pretty good. Sounded like he was doing pretty well. They updated by saying he was staying with Diamond Dallas and that Dallas was helping some guys get their shit together. It ended happy it seemed

Yeah they've made a YouTube series about it sort of... of DDP, Hall, and Jake Roberts watching old matches and commenting on them. It's pretty good actually. Dunno if they're still doing it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Saw this on the walk home from work yesterday afternoon:

tdiuKJt.jpg

Commute's gonna be a bitch herebduring SB week with all the street closures, transit reroutes, and added security checkpoints...come on El Nino, rain everyone out! :p

Striker

Ok, make the call.

Jake Roberts is a better story. Scott Hall wouldn't sign a birthday card for a kid with cancer at a charity wrestling event. He's a cunt.

eznark

Banned
Nah only reason we haven't been nuked is because no mod gives enough of a fuck about us to come in here and put an end to the fuckery.

Not true. We fought hard and we fought bravely during the Community Trail of Tears. We were threatened many times along the journey yet fight we did. Many brothers were lost for weeks at a time yet we did not mourn. We honored. We struggled but the odds were too great. The Men With Red Names killed Free Expresson, they killed Japanime Picture Face, they killed Stretches To the Sky with Orange, they killed Oiled Up Manrotica. They did not kill us. We suffered a fate much worse.

We've been cowed. Cordoned. Removed from the world. Banished to Nowhere where now we sit and argue and drink. Waiting for it all to end. Waiting for the last ride into the sky. Salvation from the White Opressor in Tricorner Hat.

Will it be you White Stallion with Absurd Forehead? Will it be you Dances with Wolves Tail?

We fought. Oh yes we fought. For one glorious afternoon our people came together and our people died.

Now we live as Jak lives. Bitter, drunk and staring at the stars.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Have to say that I'm proud that we haven't ever been nuked before.

Must mean we're like MLB GAF only less boring but not too hot for television or whatever.

Mods lurk in here all the time, how many times have we had one just pop up just to say "yeah we're viewing this" and then vanish again?

Honestly yes we're insular as all communities are but we're very welcoming to most newcomers.*

*newcomers not being Pats fans or lifelong fans who show up only during the playoffs to talk shit and then mysteriously vanish as soon as the team is trailing.

I am so confident that the cardinals are going to win on sunday. I was nervous about the packer game and I was praying they would not have to play the seahawks. It's not going to be a blowout but they will lead the entire game and win comfortably.

Greg

Not true. We fought hard and we fought bravely during the Community Trail of Tears. We were threatened many times along the journey yet fight we did. Many brothers were lost for weeks at a time yet we did not mourn. We honored. We struggled but the odds were too great. The Men With Red Names killed Free Expresson, they killed Japanime Picture Face, they killed Stretches To the Sky with Orange, they killed Oiled Up Manrotica. They did not kill us. We suffered a fate much worse.

We've been cowed. Cordoned. Removed from the world. Banished to Nowhere where now we sit and argue and drink. Waiting for it all to end. Waiting for the last ride into the sky. Salvation from the White Opressor in Tricorner Hat.

Will it be you White Stallion with Absurd Forehead? Will it be you Dances with Wolves Tail?

We fought. Oh yes we fought. For one glorious afternoon our people came together and our people died.

:'))))))))))

bionic77

Man Dolphin cheerleaders are pretty attractive...

Also fuck the Pats. I hope a meteor falls onto their team. Or better yet I hope that the entire franchise and all of its fans are sent into space. Hopefully to someplace worse than Florida.

I have to agree with the cheapskates that I don't get the big deal of the super expensive restaurants. It may be that my sense of taste is not that refined but most of my favorite meals have almost all come from home, a lot of which were prepared (or more often assisted) by myself.

I have been a to a ton of fancy steakhouses and restaurants in NY, Philly and DC. And even when it is several hundred dollars per guest I never thought the food was worth what I was paying. Thankfully most of the time I got that shit for free.

The one exception to this I will make is for seafood. We either suck dick at making seafood at my house or you just need the best selection of fish and chefs to make it as good as the best restaurants can make it.

Even then none of that shit is a good as my wife's homemade fried chicken!

bionic77

I am so confident that the cardinals are going to win on sunday. I was nervous about the packer game and I was praying they would not have to play the seahawks. It's not going to be a blowout but they will lead the entire game and win comfortably.
How can you be that confident after the stink bomb that Palmer put up last week?

The Cards are a much better team than the Packers but Palmers drive to take the lead in the 4th was the biggest sack of shit drive to score a TD that I have ever seen in the playoffs. It might be the worst of all time but I imagine that some other less deserving qb did less to win a game than Carson did in that 4th quarter. Carson was literally throwing the ball directly to Packer receivers, other than like the 2 times he dumped it off to Fitz who carried his sorry ass. That was a miracle for the Cards to score a TD there.

It maybe that Carson suddenly becomes a man who can breathe easily and without issue this weekend, but to be confident about it and act like it is a sure thing?

No my friend, this is delusion you speak of and not confidence.

:jnc

ampere

Good luck with that. Panthers are no joke and they have home field

crpav

Just like everywhere else and this thread my office is full of Broncos(because they hate the Patriots) fans and Patriot hate. I am loving it! I like both teams so find it hard to pick who I want to win. I guess Broncos and Manning but if they win Manning better not screw it up and lose another Super Bowl.

Truthfully I would be fine with any of the 4 teams winning since it's not the Seahawks or Vikings!

The Panthers haven't lost at home since November 2014 and haven't trailed at halftime of a game this season.

#groverfacts

Just like everywhere else and this thread my office is full of Broncos fans and Patriot hate. I am loving it! I like both teams so find it hard to pick who I want to win. I guess Broncos and Manning but if they win Manning better not screw it up and lose another Super Bowl.

Truthfully I would be fine with any of the 4 teams winning since it's not the Seahawks or Vikings!

lol there are way more Pats fans here than Broncos fans.

vikki

Maybe more Pats fans than Broncos fans, but definitely more people that don't want to to see the Pats win than Pats fans. You don't have to like the Broncos to hate the Pats.

There are really only maybe 3 Broncos fans that I can think of and I check this thread everyday.

Godslay
Hunter S. (he may also just hate the Pats)
Tabris (maybe?)

Dragon

Banned

Go to any bar in Charlotte during the Patriots game and 95% of the people will be rooting against the Patriots.

Maybe more Pats fans than Broncos fans, but definitely more people that don't want to to see the Pats win than Pats fans. You don't have to like the Broncos to hate the Pats.

There are really only maybe 3 Broncos fans that I can think of and I check this thread everyday.

Godslay
Hunter S. (he may also just hate the Pats)
Tabris (maybe?)

tigerkiddo
jello44

I think as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom