• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

If they made those movies into anime would you watch them?
No why would I?

Concerning cartoons or anime or whatever the only things I would want to watch is something from Ghibli with my kids or Transformers the Movie (the zenith of the art form).

Ramen Fried Chicken Donut sandwich

CZVw3NWWAAApSUK.jpg

Crisco

Banned
Feel bad for Allen, but it's the smart move. Like Ron said, if he injures it more on the first snap of the game then d-end rotation becomes dangerously thin.

If this snow knocks out my power for the games Sunday I'll do murder. Although I will probably be able to find a bar with power somewhere in the city. The bigger deal is how will I be able to recover from my blizzard hangover, shovel a shitton of snow, and get it all done before the games start?

MechDX

Doug Whaley: Our cap situation is “pretty restrictive” right now

Bills General Manager Doug Whaley knows that he wants left guard Richie Incognito and left tackle Cordy Glenn back with the team in 2016, but he needs to clear some cap space in order to make that happen.

As it stands right now, the Bills are over the projected cap by a few million and Whaley said that the team is going to be working on getting that number down in order to facilitate the return of the two starting offensive linemen.

Seriously, how do teams get into this kind of mess with their cap? It is like high school home economics when you blil it all down. You have a budget so dont exceed it!

How do you not realize if you give a dumb contract that in its 3rd, 4th, etc... year has a HUGE escalator how do you not plan for that?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/dallas.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/lions.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Savage or Undertaker shoulda been Houston. Houston has stone cold who is a pats fan for some god damn stupid fucking reason.

MechDX

Let’s Reimagine All 32 NFL Logos As Professional Wrestlers

The descriptions on who he chose for each team is better than the design itself.

Poor Mike Sharp. He was relevant once in the ’80s, then became the lovable loser. (Also, RIP Mike Sharpe, who passed away after we’d decided he would go with the Browns. This probably says something about that franchise.)

King Barrett has done okay once in a while, but mostly he’s just sad. Nobody cares about him. Nobody cares about the Titans.
There are a lot of choices for the Pats. Any wrestler who is incredibly successful to an obnoxious degree. But it has to be Cena. Cena just wins. He’s got that swarmy pretty boy smile, just like Brady. Plus he’s from Massachusetts. We are all just so sick of John Cena and we all just want him to go away.

MechDX

Savage or Undertaker shoulda been Houston. Houston has stone cold who is a pats fan for some god damn stupid fucking reason.

Booker T. Lives here, has a wrestling school here and just recently found out he does a radio show on Saturday nights on 610 discussing wrestling and MMA

Staaaaaang

The Dolphins being The Rock makes too much sense.

Stop watching anime guys.

If you want something to make you happy and make you forget how shitty this world is just watch Star Wars or Big Trouble in Little China or some other awesome movie from the 80s. They are also designed to make you feel happy and without having to become an animu and give up your standing in society.

Star Wars is basically Gundam without the cool big robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom