• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 30s31 seconds ago
Seahawks GM John Schneider told @BrockESPN and @TheMikeSalk that he thinks Marshawn Lynch is "leaning towards retirement."

Line_HTX

Gundam shows are tiresome and have turned to complete shit. The model kits look nice and all, but everything else about the franchise sucks. Very few likeable characters.

Fox318

9kFAE6L.jpg

lol smh

Talking shit about Star Wars and haven't even seen em. You do have the power to fix this, watch 4, 5, and 6 then go to the theater and watch TFA

Chris talking shit about Star Wars and people say he's a good guy?

Miami fans truly are depraved.

I've yet to see the new one but 1, 2 and 3 are terrible 4,5,6 are avg at best. KOTOR is one of my fav. games ever tho, so the universe is cool but the movies just haven't been.

lol smh

Talking shit about Star Wars and haven't even seen em. You do have the power to fix this, watch 4, 5, and 6 then go to the theater and watch TFA

I've seen the Clone Wars cartoon and have played the Lego Star Wars games. I think I'm more than qualified to shit on it!

ampere

I've yet to see the new one but 1, 2 and 3 are terrible 4,5,6 are avg at best. KOTOR is one of my fav. games ever tho, so the universe is cool but the movies just haven't been.

Nobody will defend 1, 2 and 3, but the original trilogy is so good. Did they look too dated to you? I just watched them recently and they hold up well.

KOTOR is great

Nobody will defend 1, 2 and 3, but the original trilogy is so good. Did they look too dated to you? I just watched them recently and they hold up well.

KOTOR is great

I saw them when I was 12ish (1995?) and never again. And I don't mind older films, I enjoy the older star trek movies, some of my favorite movies are 80s movies, I just didn't like the story/characters and acting/dialog was really bad.

Hindl

Is Clone Wars even that good? I never watched it.

I didn't stick with it but I watched it when it first came out, and I enjoyed it more than the movies.

I saw them when I was 12ish (1995?) and never again. And I don't mind older films, I enjoy the older star trek movies, some of my favorite movies are 80s movies, I just didn't like the story/characters and acting/dialog was really bad.

Yeah this is kinda me too. I watched the older ones probably somewhere in the late 90s/early 00s, and they were fine. The story was the same story I had seen elsewhere, and a lot of the writing and dialog were just so flat. The effects were kinda cool though, and the actors did what they could. John Williams' score is the best part of those movies though

I didn't stick with it but I watched it when it first came out, and I enjoyed it more than the movies.

Yeah this is kinda me too. I watched the older ones probably somewhere in the late 90s/early 00s, and they were fine. The story was the same story I had seen elsewhere, and a lot of the writing and dialog were just so flat. The effects were kinda cool though, and the actors did what they could. John Williams' score is the best part of those movies though

That I do agree, love the music. I have several of the soundtracks

MRSA

Banned
My New Years resolution was to be more creepy, is it working?

I literally played it for like 5 mins, and realized I had made a mistake instantly. Haven't loaded it up since, should of just bought one of the ps2 classics -_-

I question your judgement of even making the initial purchase.

Degenerate

Godslay

Banned
Eh, it was around 50 I believe when we played in SEA. Arians will have them prepared and it shouldn't be a problem. At least not anymore than it will be for CAR.

30 isn't even that cold.

Wind is and will always be the real killer.

Might even help the turf to some degree by having it freeze and not be so sloppy.

My parents were really into Cats back in the 80s/90s... and... I just can't figure out how or why that took off. We used to listen to the damn soundtrack of Mr. Mestophiles (?) in the car as kids.

oh, edit, I didn't know this was Andrew Lloyd Webber.

*edit*

I had no idea that Memory was an original composition for this musical. Well shit.

Episode 1 and 3 are meh/decent
Episode 2 is just shit, awful

but yeah , just watch 4,5,6 and go see TFA

Peyton had 400 yards 2 years ago 0_o wat , i expect heavy runs x short throws on third downs, all game

I don't expect weather to be an issue at all Sunday night. It will be dry, chilly but not freezing, with no wind.

The only thing that may affect the game is the field conditions which are bad and getting worse by the minute.

I don't expect weather to be an issue at all Sunday night. It will be dry, chilly but not freezing, with no wind.

The only thing that may affect the game is the field conditions which are bad and getting worse by the minute.

Good to hear but man, is this going to be a fuckball game? Regardless, it should be a close game which will keep things interesting.

Yeah I can't imagine the weather having a significant impact ... Sunday has a high of 44. most games in northern stadiums have had similar highs since early November.

Godslay

Banned
Agree, wind chill is the real killer.

I was thinking more along the lines of passing and special teams. There's an old saying in that there's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing. In reference to the cold anyways.

Is the stadium field heated?

Hindl

I was thinking more along the lines of passing and special teams. There's an old saying in that there's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing. In reference to the cold anyways.

That's what I'd be worried about. If the wind is affecting passing, that greatly benefits the Panthers with their running ability

I was just thinking about how my body reacts to cold haha Indeed, I have some hardcore snow wear for travels and I'll freaking melt in the snow in that stuff. I'm not sure how well a football uniform insulates them from the cold but I'd think not overly much. At least they are moving around and have heat packs.

Godslay

Banned
That's what I'd be worried about. If the wind is affecting passing, that greatly benefits the Panthers with their running ability

Yeah, changes the game. Kicking or passing in the wind isn't going to be fun for either team. Especially when most of these games have been so close.

Assuming there is any wind at all.

I was just thinking about how my body reacts to cold haha Indeed, I have some hardcore snow wear for travels and I'll freaking melt in the snow in that stuff. I'm not sure how well a football uniform insulates them from the cold but I'd think not overly much. At least they are moving around and have heat packs.

I've been in cold where it's like 20 below. It's not bad as long as there is no wind. 30 with no wind is shorts weather basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom