• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkerkory

1604749_10152189842696622_400681175_n.png

TGIF :)

Spinluck

Trent Richardson and Frank Gore run like Eddie Lacy: nowhere.

=D

Take that back, Gore did what he could behind this shit line!

Your cooking could probably destroy his stomach.
NH9gE7v.gif

What burned more? Hasslebald roasting your defense? Or you roasting your penis after that game?

after Trejo picks us up in Houston for our road trip to Miami in the Stabbin Van we can swing by after you punch Wienke and slap Line.

I would also like to swing by Dega's so we can jump him and step on his sneakers.

I've never met someone who roots for both the Jets and Giants.

I'm sure you would have some bandwagon jumpers if the Jets ever made a run (like how some Yankees fans started rooting for the Metropolitans in the playoffs this year) but of course that would require the Jets to become...good at some point.

Gigglepoo

Pats-GAF is top two in terms of biggest fanbases here. It just happens that the 31 other fanbases are allied against them.

I'm rooting for the Patriots to win. I want to see Goodell hand the trophy to the team he slandered for a year. Would be so delicious.

Though I'd be fine if Caroline or Arizona won, too.

Godslay

Banned
Most Gaffers should be happy to hear that the Pats are least likely to make the SB and win it based on math things.

ELO doesn't take into account injuries. So the Pats in a lot of these models aren't going to look good based on that slide they took towards the end of the season.

Bing Predicts has them (Patriots) at 53%. They are probably the gold standard right about now.

Fox318

fox jak wants you to know that Mike Tomlin is a better coach than Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells

At least Tomlin doesn't quit on his teams.

I mean he might be a worse coach but with Parcells he runs away to "retirement" the second any adversity comes his way.

So I guess I'd agree.

Niners:

Alex MarvezVerified account
‏@alexmarvez
Source tells @NFLonFOX that @49ers have hired former @Giants offensive line coach Pat Flaherty for same position

Browns:

Source tells @NFLonFOX that @browns have hired ex- @Giants defensive line coach Robert Nunn for the same position

Jets:

‏@futurevoid
Source tells @NeoGAF that the Jets are still a sub-.500 lifetime record, garbage ass organization that's not worth the shit that baltimorelarry look last night. #woodystillsearchingforanswers

Two teams not used to snow.

Meanwhile another string of sunny and seasonably warm days in Colorado.

No worries, it's going to be 45 and Sunny in Charlotte on Sunday. Both Carolina and Arizona have played in colder games this season... Carolina @ Giants in December was 41, Arizona @ Philly was 37. Carolina put up 37 in that Giants game, Arizona put up 40 in the Philly game.

Hunter S.

No worries, it's going to be 45 and Sunny in Charlotte on Sunday. Both Carolina and Arizona have played in colder games this season... Carolina @ Giants in December was 41, Arizona @ Philly was 37. Carolina put up 37 in that Giants game, Arizona put up 40 in the Philly game.

So glad I do not live in New England and that the game is not there. Only playoff home stadium with crappy weather come Sunday. Praise the Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom