• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton will heal you

Greg, why do you hate me as well :(?

Haha no it was good. Played with Larry and GQ for awhile.

Then I woke up and remembered the Patriots are in the AFCC.

I remembered that as well this morning. Also the weather is beautiful, a nice freezing but sunny day.

My Gronk wears a cute little bowtie, cause it tells you despite his shirtless nature he is also ready to get down to work.

This is my ideal Gronk.

My Gronk is all business below the belt and party above it.

cam-newton-threw-down-a-12th-man-flag-after-win-over-seattle.gif

This is bad karma. Like the whole terrible towel stuff.

Striker

The Giants are really looking out for my Birds.
With the Eagles front seven, Spags would have a helluva easier time reaching the QB than he would with NYG. Reese just needs players. No DC can have success with the current crop he's assembled defensively. He needs to hit several home runs in FA and draft.

Trump still has to choose a VP. Can't imagine a worse ticket than Trump/Brady
Please let it be Herman Cain... Please God.. I.. Would almost sit there and say I don't give a shit about policy, just bring back uzbekibekistan and pokemon with the Donald and I will be enthralled.

Hindl

Please let it be Herman Cain... Please God.. I.. Would almost sit there and say I don't give a shit about policy, just bring back uzbekibekistan and pokemon with the Donald and I will be enthralled.

Oh man that would be glorious. Herman Cain was too beautiful for politics

You're reading too far into this.

I don't need to be right or wrong or win some Internet epoints. I don't really care. I've stuck around through bigger losses here and been wrong, SB 48 for instance. Facing the fear and living with the reality of losing is something I've done all season.

Pats are favorites and that's okay. I'll still root for a Broncos win despite the odds, don't worry.

"Internet epoints" :jnc

Pepiope

With the Eagles front seven, Spags would have a helluva easier time reaching the QB than he would with NYG. Reese just needs players. No DC can have success with the current crop he's assembled defensively. He needs to hit several home runs in FA and draft.
If he prefers the Philly job, idk why wouldn't they let him go. Do you really want a coach who'd rather be elsewhere?

Striker

If he prefers the Philly job, idk why wouldn't they let him go. Do you really want a coach who'd rather be elsewhere?
He's still under contract. It hasn't been said he wants to leave, but Mara made note if an assistant wants to leave they can look elsewhere. I haven't heard that from Spags at least. McAdoo hinted he wanted him back at his press conference.

TheFatOne

Patriots lost that game, right?
Yup. They were up 14 in the fourth. They couldn't stop the run once Hightower went down, and the Broncos offense got in rhythm because of the run game. Brock also made some really great throws. Not having Edelman hurt them in that game as well later in the game. Couldn't move the chains late.

Edit: I think it was 14 have to double check that one.

Caja 117

I have to confess that Steeler loss have hit me harder that I thought, I have always like the team, even before I started been fan of the Pats, reason I'm even a Fan of the Pats is because I moved here 5 years ago and that when I started really following Football (before that I only watched a couple of SB and play Madden) this is a Patriots town 40 minutes from Foxboro, so it wasn't hard to pick a team.

I love Football and I hate Godell.

TheFatOne

Can the Cardinals beat the Patriots?

Sure they can. They have the offense to do it. They might not have the qb though. Want to see another game from Palmer to see if he's one of these guys who shrinks in the playoffs. Sample size is too small to make a conclusion one way or another.

I have to confess that Steeler loss have hit me harder that I thought, I have always like the team, even before I started been fan of the Pats, reason I'm even a Fan of the Pats is because I moved here 5 years ago and that when I started really following Football (before that I only watched a couple of SB and play Madden) this is a Patriots town 40 minutes from Foxboro, so it wasn't hard to pick a team.

I love Football and I hate Godell.
Bionic.. It's spreading.

Quotient

Yup. They were up 14 in the fourth. They couldn't stop the run once Hightower went down, and the Broncos offense got in rhythm because of the run game. Brock also made some really great throws. Not having Edelman hurt them in that game as well later in the game. Couldn't move the chains late.

Edit: I think it was 14 have to double check that one.

You forgot the muffed punt return that gave Denver the ball at the 20. If Harper had held onto the ball Brady might have been able to make a time-killing drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom