• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prophet Stafford will lead the people into the Golden Land.

WyoGoldenCorral_406x250.jpg
Sounds right to me

I wonder who'll be the top AFC dog once Peyton and Brady are gone?

Anyways I'm torn between Manning getting his ring and riding into the sunset and Larry finally getting his. But fuck Palmer, his Bengals taint will catch up.

Cards win NFC but lose to Pey Pey.

Mindlog

Patriots vs Panthers in a rematch of massive 'I don't give a shit' proportions.
fuck both teams
fuck football

Bring on the offseason! Where real champions are made. This season was stupid and doesn't count.

Spinluck

Peyton* is a cheater and also sexually assaulted someone that one time. Taylor is supernice, makes good pop music, pro-gay rights, and follows me on Tumblr.

Luck is good but is never going to win a ring (let's be honest, at best upper management unfucks itself or Brady retires, but there's no chance both happen while Luck's still technically in his prime), and my PS4 is almost officially one month old and I love it very much

Ehh, you're ok, I guess.

I'd invite you over to eat and watch a game or two.

Injury prone RB would fit right in.

It's our curse for trading Marshall.

Two of my favorite QB match ups, can't get any better than this for the AFC championship. Sure if we'll be a fun game with the two greats.

Go Pats!!!

squicken

I really do think all the years Brady, Ben and Peyton have represented the AFC is a more a testament to the crappiness of the AFC than those guys' greatness. Belichcik is great of course. But mostly it is just awful teams. If we came up with the 10 worst run franchises over the past 15 years, JAX, TEN, BUF, and MIA are definitely on that list.

Eagles offseason is looking really, really sad. So maybe Pederson will be a good coach, but Philly is the only team that thought to interview him. Howie is the GM. Looks like Frank Recih, fired by SD, will be the OC. And they want Spags to run the defense. Only way that all makes sense is if Sam Hinkie is consulting on a Josh Rosen plan

Skele7on

Banned
Panthers are certainly like my cats, they go mental for 30 minutes then get drowsy and fall asleep. But thank god they won.

I actually fell asleep in the broncos vs steelers game.

I don't know why some of you are excited for off season thread. I heard that its just animu lite and talking about your favorite pizza toppings. I'm out after the owl, unless a Bengal does something stupid and I have to defend them.

I don't know why some of you are excited for off season thread. I heard that its just animu lite and talking about your favorite pizza toppings. I'm out after the owl, unless a Bengal does something stupid and I have to defend them.

Off season is great!

Gronk is good? All the time!

And all the time? Gronk is good!

My Gronk wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiiiiiimmmeeee

Broncos/Cardinals #GetHype

Bad Euro

bionic77

Unless?

You should have wrote until. That makes a lot more sense.

Fuuuuuuuuuck the Pats. Also Gronk totally has a boogie in his butt.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Off season is great!

My Gronk wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiiiiiimmmeeee

Bad Euro

My Gronk wears a cute little bowtie, cause it tells you despite his shirtless nature he is also ready to get down to work.

This is my ideal Gronk.

eznark

Banned
Anybody checked on Ez since Saturday night?

It was a great game! I'm pretty sure I posted in the thread yesterday.

Sucks they lost but I'm glad they made it competitive. And finally this year is over.

Now to hope they keep Clements.

We got actual snow yesterday so the kids and I were playing outside then went ice skating. We also went to dinner. I'll text one of you next time before living life. I sincerely apologize for not letting you guys know where I was. I appreciate the concern.

Who is crocmother?

“The Eagles called the Giants and asked for permission to talk with Spags, they were denied permission” - @AnthonyLGargano

...as expected. They were never going to get a shot at him unless they offered a promotion as he's under contract with the Giants.

Also...

Alex MarvezVerified account
‏@alexmarvez
Source tells @NFLonFOX that former #Rams offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti Jr. is in mix for @Giants QBs coach opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom