• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
tempAP_0912270664602--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

WTF is going on in Franks pants in this picture?
What are you looking for or do you think is going on? I don't see anything out of the norm.

So it's easy to stop New England but Denver should have no problem? Hello, bizarro NFL.

Defense x home field will be huge, Pats are so dumb to "throw" away that Dolphin game if thats whats they were doing, Peyton would easily fumble x throw picks here but in Denver he will be just meh , which is what they need

unless the defense doesn't show up, it all rides on them.

Glad to see you have joined the Broncos. Talib is really good at the pick six too.

aqib-talib-boss-face-smoking-cigar-570x339.png

nah Talib is shit, but he got paid so hes smart

WedgeX

Banned
The snow has been awesome. Snow is the best, really. The gusts of wind are really cool to hear right now.

Also perhaps one of the reasons that Empire Strikes Back is my favorite star wars movie.

Never pictured you as a carport guy.

Ha. I have a two car detached garage but I have to install a new motor for the garage door (one of the many repairs I still need to get done). The wonders of buying and remodeling a fixer upper.

Plus, PA bro. So many ranch homes around here have one (especially those built in the 50's which my house was). I plan to re-purpose as a BBQ/Patio area this summer.

EDIT: Just to give you an idea of the some of the work I've done on it, this is the living room when we first saw the house:

Two nights before moving in (I sanded, refinished and applied polyurethane to the floors throughout the entire upstairs level of the house over a two week period):

This is the living room right after we moved in (first night) without much of anything settled:

Slo

The snow has been awesome. Snow is the best, really. The gusts of wind are really cool to hear right now.

Also perhaps one of the reasons that Empire Strikes Back is my favorite star wars movie.

Snow is the best way to beautify Detroit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Detroit is amazingly beautiful in the snow.

Of course, so is the Capitol.

Until the plows come and that shit turns into a bunch of black slushy dirty snow and sticks around for 3 months.

Milwaukee was exactly the same.

Arkansas had the best snow where it was pretty for three days and then it all melted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom