• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

iDIjhdG.jpg

MechDX

Futurevoid. Message from Jak:

Justin ‏@realjakncoke 5m5 minutes ago
someone tell future and his wife they failed. and the lighter wood finish look was way better

Also says the Giants are a bunch of chocas and you are a basic bitch

MechDX

jhoFvkb.jpg

Might as well get that Hackenberg avatar going now, mech

Yeah now Gil Brandt just said the same thing in his latest column at NFL.com
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ft-7-players-who-should-have-stayed-in-school
Its all about those damn "connectionz1!!11!!"

You know what though? Tom Savage dont care! Draft 12 QB's he still gives no fucks!
96231-wind-blowing-Nicolas-Cage-hair-GPA9.gif

If O'Brien wants him he wants him. Aint nothing I can do about it. Just at least dont take him in the first when he can be had easily in the 2nd or 3rd. Elliot in the first would seriously soften the blow though.

MechDX

Is that a horrible pick though? It's possible that Carson Wentz drops further enough for the Texans to take him?

Between Zeke and Wentz.. Zeke us definitely worth the first.

Lance has the Saints taking Wentz, which seems like a bit of a stretch. RIght now Im saying Wentz dont drop past pick 7

Thinking the Ravens or the Niners trade down with someone who wants Wentz. Wentz does not fit Chips scheme

MechDX

I predict the Texans will Take sir Connor Cook, and he will become Mechs boy.

If I had to predict a QB the Texans draft Cook would be the choice. O'Brien has some weird fascination with MSU players

connorcook640330.gif

That my QB.gif?

I would say the Browns draft Goff and waste him as usual but I think Hue can have enough influence to not allow that to happen

Out of curiosity I delved into some of the other community threads...I'm good on that for a while

It's still snowing and not sure what to do with myself today. Had a really busy week. Currently playing Ace Attorney on DS

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ansah, Lions donate 100,000 bottles of water to Flint

FLINT – Ziggy Ansah threw the idea out to the rest of his defensive linemen on their group text earlier this week, and he found no shortage of teammates willing to help.

Ansah, who wears No. 94, said he wanted to donate 94,000 bottles of water to the city, and within three days time he and his teammates had pooled enough money to soar past that goal.

Today, Ansah, fellow Detroit Lions Haloti Ngata, Darryl Tapp, Gabe Wright, Jason Jones and Joique Bell, and Wright’s friend Angelo Blackson of the Tennessee Titans, spent nearly two hours unloading a truckload of more than 40,000 water bottles and delivering some of the supply to a local community center.

“They didn’t hesitate at all,” Ansah said. ”Everyone’s like, ‘Oh yeah, yeah. What’s up?’ There were a few guys that were already planning on doing that, so bringing it to the group was a great idea. Everybody just chipped in. Some of the guys are here. Those that were not able to be here contributed some money towards it, so I’m happy we were able to do this.”

“Coming from Africa, I know exactly what it means not to have clean water or not to have water at all,” Ansah said. “So for me to be in a position where me and my boys, to be able to help out these fans down here was a great honor to us.”

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/01/22/flint-water-crisis-donations/79195470/

Ansah rewards Lions' defensive line with Pro Bowl trip

Ansah, who was selected to the Pro Bowl for the first time this year, offered to take the Lions’ entire defensive line, including coaches Kris Kocurek and Matt Raich, with him to Hawaii upon learning of his selection in December.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...etroit-lions-ezekiel-ansah-pro-bowl/79222606/

Ezekial Ansah is an amazing person. So happy we drafted him and he's a part of the Lions. And to think I originally wanted to draft Dion Jordan in that 2013 draft, luckily the Dolphins drafted him first.

He'll be getting his contract extension soon along with Darius Slay. In hindsight it's better we didn't resign Suh to $100 Million+

Nice to have all this cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom