• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

What I'm about to post may shock and disturb some of the younger viewers in this thread.

CZaSV6vW0AAuPGI.jpg

Dammmm how old are you dude? you look like a homeless jimmy jhonson

Ezekial Ansah is an amazing person. So happy we drafted him and he's a part of the Lions. And to think I originally wanted to draft Dion Jordan in that 2013 draft, luckily the Dolphins drafted him first.

He'll be getting his contract extension soon along with Darius Slay. In hindsight it's better we didn't resign Suh to $100 Million+

Nice to have all this cap space.

Damn right and I was saying that previously, too. Suh is certainly worth the money to the team that wants to pay him that, but with the contracts we had on the book and the needs we had on both sides of the ball, it was too much money locked up in three players (Stafford, Calvin and theoretically Suh) to build anything competitive.

Ziggy is literally the only part of the legacy of the Jim Schwartz era left, too.

squicken

Just reading about all this Cavs stuff. How is it that Cleveland never fails to be a punchline? Sucks for the fans there. All they have is Ohio State

Because Heath Miller has like one limb remaining.

Corpse of Heath?

Edit: beaten

They have Jesse James.

Might need more than him at TE, but he's young.
Jesse James and Matt Spaeth. And Miller is coming back next season. We have a deficiency in DB that requires addressing, we have potential losses on the DL that require addressing. If we go offense at all it's going to be OL (Pouncey can't stay healthy, Beacham, Gilbert and DeCastro are all FAs).

We're not picking a TE.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jesse James and Matt Spaeth. And Miller is coming back next season. We have a deficiency in DB that requires addressing, we have potential losses on the DL that require addressing. If we go offense at all it's going to be OL (Pouncey can't stay healthy, Beacham, Gilbert and DeCastro are all FAs).

We're not picking a TE.

Gilbert and DeCastro aren't free agents. Only db they have to get is a safety and they'd all be reaches. Definitely a bpa year. If that's a tight end, then so be it. Miller is done, btw. One more season on his contract and he's physically spent. At this point, Spaeth is a better blocker and James is a better receiver than him.

Striker

I laughed too much at this joke. It really does seem like the Giants should not take a gamble on their training staff and a player off major injury
They signed Michael Boley who never missed a game in Atlanta and he misses five games in his first season with NY. They signed David Baas, who hardly missed any games at all in SF, comes to NY and misses 18 games in three seasons.

Guys like Beason and Schwartz were gambles. The Schwartz signing was supposed to shore up the RG position, but he's played in 13 games in two seasons. They need to address the Victor Cruz situation too, obviously, as he's played in 6 games in two seasons.

Prince Amukamara is a FA but do you re-sign him considering his injury history? Missed five games this year, eight last season. He's a risk, but lots of fans want him brought back (aka overpay him) just because they have no one else except DRC. I don't like that logic.

MRSA

Banned
My friends want to get shabu shabu, I do not comprehend why you would want to get slices of beef and dunk it into boiling water. Who the fuck likes boiled meat?

Caja 117

Gilbert and DeCastro aren't free agents. Only db they have to get is a safety and they'd all be reaches. Definitely a bpa year. If that's a tight end, then so be it. Miller is done, btw. One more season on his contract and he's physically spent. At this point, Spaeth is a better blocker and James is a better receiver than him.
What would you think would be Steelers first rounder? a Safety then? Who is going to be in for Harrison assuming he retires?

Tabris

I think we all need Tabris Tabris Tabris to weigh in on this debate

Darker wood can look good but it requires a lot of maintenance due to dust. You also need a lot of natural sunlight to balance the "gloominess" of darker woods. I recommend staying with a lighter wood flooring (or furniture).

Line_HTX

Once Arian Foster is gone, is there anyone to draft at the running back position? I know we have a running back by committee, but I feel like none of them stand out as the go to back, I dunno...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What would you think would be Steelers first rounder? a Safety then? Who is going to be in for Harrison assuming he retires?

I haven't started looking at prospects, so I'm not picking anyone yet. Could be any position, really. If Jarvis and Bud can play at the level they did during the playoffs on a consistent basis, the Steelers won't need another high round olb. They'll still need some depth there, though. They need depth pretty much everywhere.

squicken

Once Arian Foster is gone, is there anyone to draft at the running back position? I know we have a running back by committee, but I feel like none of them stand out as the go to back, I dunno...

I don't think it is necessary to draft a RB high unless he is an exceptional talent. Gurley, AP types. I like BoB but so far he hasn't been real adept at spotting/developing offensive players. As an offensive coach that is pretty concerning

Line_HTX

I don't think it is necessary to draft a RB high unless he is an exceptional talent. Gurley, AP types. I like BoB but so far he hasn't been real adept at spotting/developing offensive players. As an offensive coach that is pretty concerning

Yeah, I don't want a repeat of the shit in preseason leading up to Week 1 again. Since they emphasized that everything will be a group decision, I hope somebody will get him to see better offensive players.

My friends want to get shabu shabu, I do not comprehend why you would want to get slices of beef and dunk it into boiling water. Who the fuck likes boiled meat?
It is my favorite food in the world by far. I have been to so many different shabu shabu places. What state are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom