• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
It's funny reading all my friends back east bitching about snow. I've only been in Utah for a little under 5 years but it hardly phases me anymore. I'll go grill in the backyard without a shirt on at any temperature above 30.

bionic77

It's funny reading all my friends back east bitching about snow. I've only been in Utah for a little under 5 years but it hardly phases me anymore. I'll go grill in the backyard without a shirt on at any temperature above 30.
As long as it is not raining I will do the same.

But I will wear a shirt.

I ain't as hard as you bro. But I can take some solace that I am not a weak ass bitch like those Cali boys!

It's terrible here in So Cal,

tzci9Ct.jpg

Crisco

Banned
As long as it is not raining I will do the same.

But I will wear a shirt.

I ain't as hard as you bro. But I can take some solace that I am not a weak ass bitch like those Cali boys!

Haha yeah, California peeps are bitch made. To be fair though, 30 in Utah feels like 45 or so in a place with humidity. The dry air tempers the extremes as long as there's no wind. I remember the first time I flew out here it was snowing as I got off the plane and I took off my jacket because it didn't feel cold at all.

Spinluck

I don't think it is necessary to draft a RB high unless he is an exceptional talent. Gurley, AP types. I like BoB but so far he hasn't been real adept at spotting/developing offensive players. As an offensive coach that is pretty concerning

I think Hoyer is pretty talented.

It's nice that you guys think we don't get snow in California, we just don't have to deal with the clean up/stuck at home bullshit y'all on the worst coast.

Yeah I'm moving to Cali once I get my paper up (because those taxes are some bullshit), it's so nice out there.

I can deal with the cold now though. I can't deal with dumbass North Carolians whose idea of proper way to drive in the snow is to drive more aggressively.

Godslay

Banned

Gigglepoo

Does the league have a contingency plan in place if the Jets and Giants (or LA Chargers and Rams) both hosted championship games? Would one be moved to Saturday?

MechDX

Fuck HOA "no burning laws".

Throw the fallen branches in a fire pit, give the kids some hot dogs to roast and sit back with a Guiness Blond.

RobNBanks

Banned

the snow isn't even bad, its annoying but the worst thing about it is that everyone acts like it's The Day After Tomorrow

Hope this doesn't get lost in here.
well, if it doesn't excuse the n00by question

What's the difference between "Total Yards" and "Total Yards Gained"?

MRSA

Banned
Hope this doesn't get lost in here.
well, if it doesn't excuse the n00by question

What's the difference between "Total Yards" and "Total Yards Gained"?

Negative yardage. Barry Sanders was notorious for running backwards.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm not sure I've ever seen a distinction between total yards and total yards gained. I'll need to see an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom