• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF

If I spend 2 hours digging my car out of the snow tomorrow just to then come in and watch the Pats lose I'm going to be pissed. Let's go Pats! Still have a six pack of Sam Adams Winter Lager left for tomorrow at least.

My Twitter timeline has been inundated with these all day.

CZcYDl4WwAIPPf8.jpg

CZcaML2WwAEPRsD.jpg

CZcaRcVXEAAAtdR.jpg

The Panthers tweeted out that image in the center there and all of the various pro sports teams and a lot of schools throughout the states have retweeted it with their logo.

Neat

MechDX

When does the Suoerbowl thread go up in the OT forum?

We just going to create one here then they move it? I just want an off season OT.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

We just going to create one here then they move it? I just want an off season OT.

The correct form would be one week before and to put it in ot. And at the same time, we could start the off season thread. I'm not making either, so whatevers.

Caplan expects the Eagles to franchise free agent Sam Bradford
Via: Roto
"I don't want to say impossible, but it's going to be extremely difficult to go past one year," Caplan said. "It's that or he walks, that's the way I see it. I will be stunned if they get an extension done. A long-term deal, stunned." Bradford reportedly asked for $25 million annually in contract talks earlier this year. Franchising Bradford would create stability while not overcommitting to him. Bradford set career highs in yards and completion percentage in his first season with the Eagles, but had 17 turnovers and hasn't been more than a league-average quarterback.
Eagles Boy

As soon as the superbowl is set, the offseason thread can probably go up in community. Then who knows for Super Bowl In OT, a week before? A couple days? Who cares, football is dead.

Nope. His little bro that's a Fullback? Supposed to be a really good long snapper as well.

He will have ridiculous expectations because of his name
Yeah his little bro. Lil JJ. He went into the game trying for a NFL spot at RB & special teams I believe.

effzee

Fuck fuck fuck this blizzard. Roof is leaking and there is water in my bedroom now.

Going to call a roofer but what can I do now to not make it worse?

minx

Jared Allen must love the Bears organization for paying him what they did and then trading him to the Panthers. Good shot at getting a ring because of it.

Striker

Jared Allen must love the Bears organization for paying him what they did and then trading him to the Panthers. Good shot at getting a ring because of it.
Akiem Hicks from the Saints got dealt to NE earlier in the year, same with Vernon Davis from SF.

Fuck fuck fuck this blizzard. Roof is leaking and there is water in my bedroom now.

Going to call a roofer but what can I do now to not make it worse?

Outside of getting on your roof and tarping up the affected area, not much.:/

How bad is it? Smallish drip or full on pouring of water?

Just spent the last two hours digging up about 1/2 of my driveway. My f'ing back is killing me. I should have bought a snowblower but for the amount of use I'd get out of it - I didn't figure it would be worth it. At least the snow has finally tapered off in Harrisburg.

effzee

Outside of getting on your roof and tarping up the affected area, not much.:/

How bad is it? Smallish drip or full on pouring of water?

Just spent the last two hours digging up about 1/2 of my driveway. My f'ing back is killing me. I should have bought a snowblower but for the amount of use I'd get out of it - I didn't figure it would be worth it. At least the snow has finally tapered off in Harrisburg.

Small drip. If I can't get someone out here tomorrow and I doubt I will, how bad can the damage be if I have to wait a few days.

minx

Hoolllyyyy shhheeeeeetttttt. Pretty sure my co-worker is dating this girl. Hard to see her face but she is a Blackhawks ice girl with the same physic. And surprise she is a stuck up bitch. Altho a lot of the ice girls looks the same.

Small drip. If I can't get someone out here tomorrow and I doubt I will, how bad can the damage be if I have to wait a few days.

Mostly drywall damage to your ceiling (if it is drywall as opposed to plaster/stucco if it's an older home). Doubt it will heavily affect the structure of the roof unless your roof is old and in need or significant repair to begin with. Put down a bucket to catch the water and if you can't get anyone out quickly, I'd recommend getting on your roof ASAP. Clear out any snow from the affected area and tarp it. Place bricks or heavy 2x4's if you have it to hold the tarp in place. It doesn't need to be big as I'm betting the affected area is small. From there, just sit tight until a roofer comes out.

What's your roof made out of? Asphalt shingles? Is it tarred over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom