• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When does the Suoerbowl thread go up in the OT forum?

We just going to create one here then they move it? I just want an off season OT.

The correct form would be one week before and to put it in ot. And at the same time, we could start the off season thread. I'm not making either, so whatevers.

This sounds right.

Most years when the Super Bowl thread goes up in the OT, the off season thread goes up in community. Lots of people "watch" the Super Bowl in the fort because the Owl thread in OT is highly moderated. It's our one recruiting thread of the year though!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Witcher 2 is a brilliant and amazing game on its own.

It's just that the story kinda means fuck all in Witcher 3....it feels like a sort of prequel to the main event more than anything.

ampere

I still need to play Witcher 1, got it on Steam. Always a little daunting to start a new long rpg, but I've heard a lot of good things.

I still need to play Witcher 1, got it on Steam. Always a little daunting to start a new long rpg, but I've heard a lot of good things.

The first Witcher is so overwhelming to start. I restarted the game 3 times before I settled in. There is so much to learn. It was so worth it though. Easily my favorite WRPG ever. I even grew to like the combat. CD Projekt really respects the character and the lore and it shows through in the games.

The Witcher 2 is a brilliant and amazing game on its own.

It's just that the story kinda means fuck all in Witcher 3....it feels like a sort of prequel to the main event more than anything.

I'm not even 2 hours into Witcher 2 and Geralt already has amnesia again, just like Witcher 1. Guess they didn't want to bother tying everything from the previous game into the sequels.

MechDX

This sounds right.

Most years when the Super Bowl thread goes up in the OT, the off season thread goes up in community. Lots of people "watch" the Super Bowl in the fort because the Owl thread in OT is highly moderated. It's our one recruiting thread of the year though!

Last year in that thread is where we were called a cesspool.

I like to think of us as a vile club of insular assholes.

Tell Cajun to come here and post that.

Oh wait, he can't.
NH9gE7v.gif

<3

eznark

Banned
The first Witcher is so overwhelming to start. I restarted the game 3 times before I settled in. There is so much to learn. It was so worth it though. Easily my favorite WRPG ever. I even grew to like the combat. CD Projekt really respects the character and the lore and it shows through in the games.

LonelyNegativeElver.gif

Witcher 2 opens up a lot like 5 hours in, after you make The Choice.

This sounds right.

I got banned in the OT Superbowl thread last year for using the "T" word. The sarcasm was lost in that thread.

minx

I'm still debating whether to start the Witcher 3. I bought it on black Friday because of all the GOTY nods even though I didn't really enjoy Witcher 2. I was lost the entire way through the Witcher 2 and I don't play video games for their story but rather for the gameplay. If The Witcher 3 wasn't so daunting with the size and scope I would be more willing to play,but fuck it takes 50 hours just to beat the main storyline. That's quite a bit of devoted time to play a game I might not enjoy that much. Someone convince me it's worth my precious time.

Spinluck

I'm still debating whether to start the Witcher 3. I bought it on black Friday because of all the GOTY nods even though I didn't really enjoy Witcher 2. I was lost the entire way through the Witcher 2 and I don't play video games for their story but rather for the gameplay. If The Witcher 3 wasn't so daunting with the size and scope I would be more willing to play,but fuck it takes 50 hours just to beat the main storyline. That's quite a bit of devoted time to play a game I might not enjoy that much. Someone convince me it's worth my precious time.

It's a pretty big game.

It's the last open world game that I've been able to stomach though. The characters and writing are so good for gaming standards, and I get enough of the atmosphere and characters though. Stay away from Gwent.

JaseMath

Whenever anyone picks NE over Denver–even though I know they're favored–I die a little inside.

PLEASE WIN DENVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom