• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

jakncoke

Banned
Pick one:

- Pats win, Steelers win, but then Pats beat Steelers to go to SB.

- Chiefs win, Broncos win, who cares after that.

alternate

pit wins, either chefs or pats win, seattle beats car then wins nfc title then pit beats seattle again replaying 2005 playoffs where pit beat cincy, denver and a team that beat them in the regular season then beat seattle in the OWL

Boban sorry I can't help you with the cricket stuff but I agree he deserves to go to jail for his disrespect of Tebow.

I know nothing about cricket but I will assume it is better than baseball. But that ain't saying much...

That's true, baseball is the worst.

If you enjoy sports documentaries then this a decent watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ScM3BlYMA

More about race than cricket, as the West Indies team became the best in the world at a time of Apartheid Safrica and race riots in London but still a brilliant watch. Aren't many sports docs that are better and a nice way to spend 90 mins before football starts and we all become Chefs fans.

And Bunny Wailer yells at some guy and a dog.

MechDX

A man can dream of better things.

Even Houston fans are not prohibited from dreaming of a better world.

Would love to see AB get a SB and MVP but most likely that's something for next year. :(

Hoyer was the Chiefs MVP last week.

Also the Super Bowl for next year is already set, sorry. Niners vs Texans.

Chip vs BOB
Kap vs Savage
FMT vs Dega

The storylines write themselves. Though the Colts and their 3 head coaches are a wildcard

KingBroly

Banned
Chiefs/Packers Super Bowl

Rematch of Super Bowl 1
Vindication for lost footage
2 5-seeds

Media Circle Jerk over all of this and more. They're dreaming of it.

bionic77

lol strange you'd get more enjoyment from Pats losing than your team pulling off a great win to make the conference championship. Your hatred runs too deep, not healthy.
In your twisted hypo the Steelers lose to the Pats in the AFC Championship.

Who the fuck wants to see that?

Only a diseased mind would wish for such a thing.

MechDX

If my boy Russell doesn't make it to the Super Bowl I give zero fucks for any of your teams.

Russell is the hero this country needs.

You could never understand. You, sitting back in your throne of NFL royalty, having had Super Bowls handed to you on a silver spoon since birth.

You could never understand what its like to have your one chance at a title snatched away from you by drunk kickers, cameras, and Justin Timberlake.

I want revenge bionic. I need revenge.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to complain if the Pats lose today.

But the most satisfying way this season can possibly end for me is with Tom Brady's head firmly planted in the turf after Luke Kuechly just sealed the Super Bowl with an interception.

bionic77

You could never understand. You, sitting back in your throne of NFL royalty, having had Super Bowls handed to you on a silver spoon since birth.

You could never understand what its like to have your one chance at a title snatched away from you by drunk kickers, cameras, and Justin Timberlake.

I want revenge bionic. I need revenge.
Get the win. Fuck the Pats.

It's simple bro.

I understand wanting to beat the Pats (it's a desire all men have) but it's reckless to want to play them in the SB. You are in the NFC safe from their cuntery. We AFC bros see their black magic and cheating every week.

I think I'll seriously quit watching football if the Chiefs lose to Denver in the AFC Championship game. I'd rather it just end today. Stupid dumb Steelers being all stupid and dumb and hurt and stuff.

FTF

In your twisted hypo the Steelers lose to the Pats in the AFC Championship.

Who the fuck wants to see that?

Only a diseased mind would wish for such a thing.

Come on, you'd get over that in a day or two, but you'd enjoy the Steelers beating Broncos for a whole week!

Baseball player Ian Kennedy (who you probably never heard of because he's so mediocre) just signed a deal with more guaranteed money ($70 million) than any football player ever has if my memory is correct. NFL-GAF'ers with kids, put a fucking mitt in their hands right now.

MechDX

Let's break down the QBs left in the playoffs:

Brady: cheater and child abandoner
Smith: deformed hands
Ben: rapist
Manning: PED user
Cam: thief
Palmer: pervert. See those obscene pelvic thrusts?
Aaron: hates sick people. Despicable

Russell: clean cut , God fearing American saving himself for marriage. He is a real life Captain America and should be praised for all that he has done in his short time.

Who do YOU want as the face of this league next to JJ?

Russell: clean cut , God fearing American saving himself for marriage. He is a real life Captain America and should be praised for all that he has done in his short time.

Don't forget that he is taking it upon himself to raise another man's child. And not just any other man, but a rap singer!

1PqD343.png

Who do YOU want as the face of this league next to JJ?

Tony Romo

RBH

Sad news about Mort.

Stage IV is what I least wanted to hear. Depending on which part of the larynx is involved, his 5-year survival rate is less than 50%.

Wish him all the best.

RBH

CYyLWg8WsAAuGCA.jpg:large

CYtfQAxW8AAwj3s.jpg:large

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/26031/rams-banners-removed-from-edward-jones-dome

----------------------------------------------

la-rams-inglewood-stadium-project.jpg

The Inglewood Stadium, the future home of the Los Angeles Rams, will possess a videoboard that is twice the length of the Dallas Cowboys’ at AT&T Stadium, reports SportsBusiness Journal’s Don Muret.

The scoreboard, which will be called the “Oculus,” will reportedly be an oval, two-sided structure that is 50 feet tall, while stretching 120 yards in length.

“It’s an immersive experience,” HKS associate principal & senior vice president Andy Henning said. “You will feel like you’re sitting in the videoboard itself.”

The stadium is projected to open in 2019 and is also expected to be the future home of the NFL scouting combine, according to the Los Angeles Times.
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/15/los-angeles-rams-inglewood-stadium-project-videoboard?xid=si_social

-----------------------------------------------

Chargers and Rams officials will meet Monday to begin negotiations about @Chargers playing in Inglewood.
https://twitter.com/sreidocregister/status/688149809841090560

------------------------------------------------

The Rams will maintain temporary offices and a practice facility at the team's current Rams Park facility in St. Louis until they can build a more permanent home.

And while the Rams haven't finalized a location in Los Angeles for immediate use, general manager Les Snead said the hope is that the team can be up and running in time to hold offseason workouts in Los Angeles once they are scheduled to begin in April.

COO Kevin Demoff confirmed several other details of the move, saying the Rams will play the upcoming season downtown at the Coliseum, their home from 1946 to '79. They'll start selling tickets Monday at prices comparable to last year's rates in St. Louis.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14578437/stan-kroenke-emotional-discussing-rams-move-los-angeles

------------------------------------------------

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported Tuesday that USC plans to let the Rams play their home games at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. According to NFL Media's Rand Getlin, the school will spend roughly $270 million to make necessary upgrades to the venue.

Getlin also provided some artist renderings of what the L.A. Coliseum would look like when completed.

Rams owner Stan Kroenke proposed the Inglewood stadium, and it's expected to be completed by 2019.

The renovations to the Coliseum could help the Rams in the short term, benefit USC football in the long term and put the city in a better position to host the 2024 Summer Olympics.

Los Angeles is the United States' official bid city for the event, and in its bid book, L.A. outlined how the Coliseum would serve as the main Olympic venue. USC was setting a goal of $500 million in funding for renovations, while the Olympic organizing committee would set aside a further $300 million.

In October, USC earmarked the $270 million for Coliseum renovations via private funding. The target date of completion is 2019, just when the Rams would be leaving, so the school might want to push that ahead with the NFL now in town.

Included in the renovations would be new seats throughout the stadium, infrastructure improvements and a new cluster of suites, club seats and a press box on the south side.

"We are committed to providing our players, coaches and fans with one of the best facilities in the nation," USC athletic director Pat Haden said in the school's official press release in October.

"This needed renovation to a stadium built in 1923 will ensure that the game-day experience gives all fans options to enjoy the stadium's new amenities while recognizing the loyalty of our longtime fans. It also will provide our football team with a first-class facility and a home-field advantage."
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

1100x619

1100x619

1100x619

1100x619

Top Bottom