• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/688221288549072896

e4zNoy7.gif

Who's state is that?

RUSSELL WILSON'S STATE!

Draxal

Correct. Izzo is highly regarded in the org. Seen as up and coming. Tom Quinn is the nuclear cockroach that won't die. He's been the Giants ST coordinator for years and it's been far more bad than good. Though credit where it's due - he put together a pretty solid unit this past season.

Alot of it is speculated to be Izzo's influence.

The Revenant is like The Passion of The Christ if it were set in the Rocky Mountains and they cast Tom Hardy as Judas. But Jesus survives getting crucified and hunts down Judas.

Drakeon

i do not know much about football. i picked green bay, Kansas, steelers and seahawks. In office.

The packers were probably the worst pick there, or perhaps the Steelers, given Antonio Brown isn't playing and who knows what shape Ben is in. But Peyton Manning could completely shit the bed too... so tough call.

Also, you picked 4 road teams, and while that may have worked in the wild card round, that's probably not going to happen again.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The packers were probably the worst pick there, or perhaps the Steelers, given Antonio Brown isn't playing and who knows what shape Ben is in. But Peyton Manning could completely shit the bed too... so tough call.

Also, you picked 4 road teams, and while that may have worked in the wild card round, that's probably not going to happen again.

These two things are what scare me.

Ben always has a knack for doing the impossible and Peyton could easily be the Peyton he's been all season.

Kinda wondering if they're still paying off the dome in St Louis with taxpayer funds. Funny definition of being a "victim".

Yep. Something like $6 million a year I think? With it not being paid off until like next decade. And the Rams only paid $500,000 yearly to play there.

So if they had actually tried to build the new stadium, STL would be paying for two stadiums at the same time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'll make my picks, too.

KC @ NE - This is the hardest game to call because of how inconsistently the P*ts have played towards the end of the season.

GB @ AZ - I think it'll be closer than their regular season matchup. But I haven't seen any evidence that makes me think the Cards defense isn't going to run another train on Rodgers.

SEA @ CAR - This should be a fun game, and the second of three rematches this weekend. I'm giving the edge to Seattle because of experience and Lynch.

PIT @ DEN - I think the Steelers defense will make Peyton look like a god.

The 49ers didn't tell Colin Kaepernick they were hiring Chip Kelly

great headline/article. how do these dumb motherfuckers get paid? why would the 49ers tell colin kaepernick (or any player on their roster) they were hiring chip kelly or anyone else?

great headline/article. how do these dumb motherfuckers get paid? why would the 49ers tell colin kaepernick (or any player on their roster) they were hiring chip kelly or anyone else?
No way they could tell him afterwards, Baalke needs to call every single player on the roster before the team hires a new coach.

Since (1) no one commented on it when I posted it the first time, and (B) it's late and I'm still awake,

EPA, divisional round edition. Now normalized to EPA per game! \o/

Offense
Code:
ARI	10.7331
NE	7.9275
CAR	7.6475
SEA	7.43235
PIT	7.03412
KC	3.90353
GB	2.58353
DEN	-1.22625

Defense
Code:
DEN	6.88375
KC	4.86824
CAR	4.64562
ARI	3.62125
SEA	3.46412
PIT	1.39118
GB	0.311176
NE	0.290625

Totals
Code:
	OFF		DEF		ST		Total
CAR	7.6475		4.64562		-0.680625	11.6125
SEA	7.43235		3.46412		-1.07294	9.82353
ARI	10.7331		3.62125		-4.59625	9.7581
KC	3.90353		4.86824		0.855294	9.62706
NE	7.9275		0.29062		0.440625	8.65875
PIT	7.03412		1.39118		-1.27706	7.14824
DEN	-1.2262		6.88375		-1.80688	3.85062
GB	2.58353		0.31117		0.290588	3.18529

"But where are the other teams?" you may ask. Loser teams get nothing

Also, yowza at Arizona's special teams..

You should always inform talent when they're about to be working with a bigot. Should be mandatory, tbh

altpost: Kaep deserves to know that he's about to be released

Striker

These two things are what scare me.

Ben always has a knack for doing the impossible and Peyton could easily be the Peyton he's been all season.
Ryan Clark, like Bill Cowher, thinks Ben exaggerates his injuries.

He might not have the ability to sling it down field as often but he should be able to have a Alex Smith/Sam Bradford type game. Even without Brown they still have good WR's and the RB's played well last week.

The game comes down to how Peyton performs.

Happy NFL Saturday

tom-brady-dancing.gif

cVf5nO3.png

Should...should we tell them?

That sign's changed twice since then

FullSizeRender-copy.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

It signifies the secondary players who want to force turnovers and steal the ball from the offense. Apparently they aren't allowed to carry baseball bats in a completely non-threatening and non-manhood questioning manner on the field anymore, so you have to give them something!

The QB, who has never stolen anything in his life (especially not consumer electronics such as laptops) and is upstanding and honest citizen of his community, is not involved in Thieves Ave at all.

1858 Architect's report for the construction of New York Central Park

2. The cricket-field occupies a portion of the
park, well adapted to the game, and for the convenience
of spectators. It is only necessary to remove
the rocky rise in the centre, the material of which
would be well used in filling up in the immediate
vicinity, and the gradual slope around it would meet
the peculiar demands of such a field. Doubtless
with the additional advantage offered to the lovers
of that manly sport, the taste for it will be greatly
increased,

Fox's distaste of cricket means he is un-American and also hates New York. Should be locked up in Gitmo for the rest of his days. Get to work Bionic!

The fuck is that green shit?

You'd have to ask a South African but I think they're using cream soda as a mixer

bionic77

Boban sorry I can't help you with the cricket stuff but I agree he deserves to go to jail for his disrespect of Tebow.

I know nothing about cricket but I will assume it is better than baseball. But that ain't saying much...

Top Bottom