• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Syrinx

I'm watching The Blues Brothers on Comedy Central and they fucking cut to commercial right in the middle of Ray Charles' song.

Godslay

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
One Patriot said Julian Edelman looked "spectacular" at practice this week.

That Brady, Gronk, Edelman triangle is reuniting...

Duxxy3

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
One Patriot said Julian Edelman looked "spectacular" at practice this week.

That Brady, Gronk, Edelman triangle is reuniting...

Patriots were playing possum all along...

obligatory

200_s.gif

"Sebastian Vollmer, Chandler Jones, Devin McCourty, Rob Ninkovich all ACTIVE today as well. #Patriots only have backups inactive today" - @BenVolin

Neat.

Colasante

I'd be confident in a Patriots win today if they were fielding their offensive line from any of the past 10 seasons, but their current Vollmer-Mason-Stork-Kline-Cannon lineup isn't talented or healthy enough to fend off Houston, Hali, Poe, Ford, and Howard. Vollmer's already injured and will be limited, Kline was terrible when he wasn't injured the last month, Mason can't pass protect, and Marcus Cannon is Marcus Cannon. I'm definitely feeling some echoes of the 2009 Ravens playoff game today.

TheFatOne

I'd be confident in a Patriots win today if they were fielding their offensive line from any of the past 10 seasons, but their current Vollmer-Mason-Stork-Kline-Cannon lineup isn't talented or healthy enough to fend off Houston, Hali, Poe, Ford, and Howard. Vollmer's already injured and will be limited, Kline was terrible when he wasn't injured the last month, Mason can't pass protect, and Marcus Cannon is Marcus Cannon. I'm definitely feeling some echoes of the 2009 Ravens playoff game today.

Pats didn't have a defense when they played the Ravens. I expect the game to be close because of that.

FTF

Well they are certainly getting healthy at the right time.

Speaking of traps and decoys...

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington
Jeremy Maclin is ACTIVE for today's game.

Traps everywhere!

Though I'm skeptical of how effective Maclin will be, if at all. That injury really looked bad last week.

And really hope Gronk's back and knee are ok today, and Edelman is his usual quick, no holds barred self...need big games from them!

Just because Maclin is active doesn't mean he'll play much. He didn't practice all week.

I assume he doesn't play much if at all.

"If #KCChiefs WR Jeremy Maclin (ankle) plays, he'll have overcome a lot. Walking was a struggle this week, nevermind running. Very painful." - @RapSheet

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
KC @ NE
GB @ ARI
SEA @ CAR
PIT @ DEN

Not going to bet against Brady and Bellichick at home however the Chiefs have a hell of a team and are on a roll. Should be a great game.

harSon

Banned
Apparently Ben looked really good in practice. Hopefully that's the case. Him being able to make every type of throw expected of him is the only chance we have of winning, and even then - it's going to be a long shot. The deep ball legitimately being in play is especially important. If the Broncos defense feels the arm strength isn't there over the top, then that's just going to make the secondary job's that much easier.

Godslay

Banned
With Maclin hobbled I wonder if they put Butler on him to ensure he gets 0 catches since Butler is an elite GOAT

Seems like it would be a waste if he's gimpy. At least initially put him over there, and if he's shit, shift him over to Conley or Wilson.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
why do you hate people of color

So animus hate Rodgers like KKK members hate blacks?

Hmm.

Patriots will win by three scores.

Yeah that's my gut feeling too. I'm not going to be happy today for either game.

I'm sort of surprised.

Between those two? Patriots. Everyone gets some enjoyment watching Goodell hand over that trophy.

No.

That's just a nightmare.

RBH and I will always be friends, especially if he is my supplier of Versed.

That's a questionable combination and I'm pretty sure the beginning of a real life Breaking Bad.

Bread

Banned
Seems like it would be a waste if he's gimpy. At least initially put him over there, and if he's shit, shift him over to Conley or Wilson.
Butler Island and then the rest of the defense can worry about the other guys. Not a waste if it completely shuts down a target!

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
Well, had a fight with my wife, that ensures I'll have all afternoon for football. yay!

Think the Patriots are going to win this.

Top Bottom