• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chargers announcement on their imminent move to LA likely coming early next week. Process unlikely to take much longer at this point

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/688462043771310080

Raiders should now go to San Diego

And while you're at it move the Browns to Toronto so my boy Kave can be happy

Raiders won't move at this rate. They may actually get a new stadium or just move in with the Niners.

For my boy cajun

PMSmvC9.png

squeeeeeee

~squeeeeeeeeeeeee

She should bounce

Godslay

Banned
Butler Island and then the rest of the defense can worry about the other guys. Not a waste if it completely shuts down a target!

True, but if Maclin can't hang then put Butler on someone else healthy and you've effectively knocked out two WRs.

Then you can focus in on Kelce and limit YAC on the inevitably short stuff and clog things up for the run.

RBH

Sorry, but I am new to this. Is there a way to stream the CBS game? I'm covered with Directv for NBC, but no streaming for CBS :(

How to watch online:

1. WATCH ONLINE WITH CBSSPORTS.COM: Simply head to this link to stream the Chiefs-Patriots game in the NFL Playoffs. Live streaming on mobile devices is only available for eligible Verizon Wireless customers via the NFL Mobile App.

2. Via the CBS Sports Channel/App on Roku, AppleTV, XBOX One, Windows 10, and Chromecast.

RBH

Anheuser-Busch, which will be the exclusive alcohol advertiser for 28th straight Super Bowl, will once again have the 1st spot after kick.

Anheuser-Busch announces it will use 3 minutes of Super Bowl ad time (about $30M) for Bud, Bud Light, Shock Top & Michelob Ultra.

Xeteh

Man I know the Packers are on an uphill battle tonight but goddamn NFLN expects them to just lay down and die today, no respect.

Top Bottom