• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Thats a good way to choke to death. Not smart.

olivia-munn.jpg

She's got plenty of practice

rjinaz

Time to start drinking? I'm worried if I start now I won't make it to the end of the Cards game... But with everybody here already drinking it feels like I must!

GO CARDS
GO CHEFS

NE 23-17
ARI 33-24

Time to start drinking? I'm worried if I start now I won't make it to the end of the Cards game... But with everybody here already drinking it feels like I must!

GO CARDS
GO CHEFS

I already got that Crown cracked open. I'd go to the bar but I probably need to save my liver for tomorrow.

Either Russell 4Leafs pulls it off again or the Panthers are going to the NFCCG for the first time in ten years. Either way, I'm going to be heavily imbibed.

rjinaz

NE 23-17
ARI 33-24

I already got that Crown cracked open. I'd go to the bar but I probably need to save my liver for tomorrow.

Either Russell 4Leafs pulls it off again or the Panthers are going to the NFCCG for the first time in ten years. Either way, I'm going to be heavily imbibed.

Drinking some Crown too bro. But then all I have left is some Steel Reserve Berry. Not sure they will mix well but ah well! I'd go to the bar but nothing close enough to walk and I don't want to pay for a ride. Plus reading the reactions on GAF is fun anyway (unless Cards are losing bad).

Top Bottom