• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

spyder_ur

Had the Pats just run last time this game would have been over. Now they give KC a chance. Holy shit they got all the bounces today. Brady has been fucking ass all game long.

I'm not sure we're watching the same game. Brady was on point today.

That throw/decision was dumb though.

Colasante

Patriots really did not play well today. Probably would've lost to any other playoff team, and almost certainly would've lost to a Chiefs team with a healthy Maclin, or a healthy Houston.

spyder_ur

Patriots really did not play well today. Probably would've lost to any other playoff team, and almost certainly would've lost to a Chiefs team with a healthy Maclin, or a healthy Houston.

I don't agree and honestly am surprised at the negativity from some pats fans. Offense looked great, Edelman and Gronk are back. The defense played just fine, game planning perfectly for their opposition. They only really struggled on special teams

I'm happy with this win over a good team.

He and the old man should have been there to stop this. The only proven evil kryptonite when it matters.

Eli%20Manning%20New%20York%20Giants%20v%20Arizona%20Cardinals%20nDi1C15yxyDl.jpg

Instro

GG Pats fans. Nice for us to win playoff game finally, Chiefs had their chances, and the loss could have been a lot worse. unfortunate that we weren't 100% for this one. I'll take this loss over the Colts one a couple years ago any day though.

Godslay

Banned
I celebrate all Chiefs wins. You'll win the same number of playoff games this year as we did...maybe.

I don't know what point you're trying to make here, and something tells me that you don't either. Your argument has changed at least twice and I don't know what you are arguing. You've said your team is good, that your team is shit...I am lost.

You distinctly said it was your Superbowl. So I think it holds a bit more weight then just a win. Then you proceeded to try and shit on the Broncos for making it to and losing in the Superbowl.

If it was the Chiefs making the Superbowl, you'd probably be in here running your mouth like Jesus Christ himself was the QB. Just like you did before this game by saying that, "The Pats are going to get this work."

Besides, I never said my team was shit. If you could parse and interpret text, you'd see that I said no team is likely going to win if they turn the ball over 4 times via an old and injured QB that requires power through his legs to get the ball down the field.

Argument has never changed, your interpretation is broke. Keep trying though...

Top Bottom