• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Bread

Banned
before the pats picked up malcolm butler they had not won a super bowl in decades

now they are in their second AFC title game in two years. he should be DPOTY really.

Grexeno

Lots of salt in this thread...

qSVOWMp.jpg
what is even going on in this image

It would be great if the Patriots or the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl only to lose to some other team in the end.

They're just very cocky teams.

Drakeon

Alright, please don't let the Packers fuck this up and somehow make the road even easier for the Seahawks (not that I necessarily think they will beat the Panthers).

Flakster99

Though they are not my #1 team (49ers fan here), and normally I cheer for NE as my second team, this time however I was actively cheering for KC to win.

They have a solid team and I really liked their chances today. Andy and the way he manages the clock won't change, and that's unfortunate as Smith should be given the opportunity to manage the offense and make audibles as he sees fit.

spyder_ur

No sacks on Brady

Line held up well. Part of it was Edelman and Gronk being back though. Brady can get rid of the ball faster because that combination is so tough to cover off the line, especially if you blitz.

That was an underrated thing about them getting healthy was that it helps the line. But yeah, they played really well.

rando14

Though they are not my #1 team (49ers fan here), and normally I cheer for NE as my second team, this time however I was actively cheering for KC to win.

They have a solid team and I really liked their chances today. Andy and the way he manages the clock won't change, and that's unfortunate as Smith should be given the opportunity to manage the offense and make audibles as he sees fit.

Yeah I can relate, Pats probably my 7th or 8th team. Not sure how you only have 3 teams, tough to narrow it to so few

TheFatOne

I'm not sure we're watching the same game. Brady was on point today.

That throw/decision was dumb though.

Brady wasn't remotely even close to being on point. Several dropped picks today. Tons of dropped passes. Lafell had no clue what he was doing at points. The only good thing about the Pats offense tonight was the oline, and the health of Gronk/Edelman. Gronk was Gronk and Edelman was rusty. They can't have another game like that offensively.Was a very poorly played game from the Pats. Not every team in the playoffs are the Chiefs.

effzee

Now let's watch the national media NOT criticize Reid and his horrible game management.

Saw this for 14 years yet all we were told were "Philly fans are just dumb Reid so good".

Dude is great at turning a program around and making teams good but can't close. He is the Larry Brown of the NFL.

They had a chance if they payed attention to the clock.
That clock management was some terrible shit.

Honestly, I remain utterly puzzled how, after all these years, Andy Reid still manages the clock like Andy Reid. You'd think that after the 50th time it cost his team a chance to win a game he'd learn something. But nope. Andy gonna Andy.

Now let's watch the national media NOT criticize Reid and his horrible game management.

Saw this for 14 years yet all we were told were "Philly fans are just dumb Reid so good".

Dude is great at turning a program around and making teams good but can't close. He is the Larry Brown of the NFL.
I mean, they still got there. The fumble hurt them more than the shitty clock management.

So, yes, but he's still better than Chip!

Top Bottom