• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Hunter S.

If it's Seachickens and Pats again, I'd skip the Super Bowl....again!

agreed.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yes I skipped it last year. Saw the game losing interception on game cast when I went to check the score on ESPN.

If it's Pats and Chickens again, I will instead watch SAO season 2 on Netflix and post impressions Cornbread style in the Super Bowl thread. I will then be mercifully banned.

Colasante

Fully expect the Cardinals to stomp the Packers tonight. Let's just get this over with and move onto the real
Cardinals/Panthers NFC Championship
Super Bowl.

Godslay

Banned
First playoff win in two decades is our SB. It's not hard to understand unless you're being deliberately obtuse, which you are.

I didn't shit in you for making it to the big game. I said nobody wants to see a repeat of you getting your doors blown off. There's a pretty clear difference.

"The Pats are going to get that work" is banter similar to what dozens others posted before the game. Trying to spin that as some sort of aggressive trash talking is hilarious. You're firing blanks.

Your argument very clearly changed, and you don't get to retroactively fix that. I said we beat two good teams during our hot streak, including you guys and the Steelers. As in, I freaking complimented your team. You proceed to say we didn't beat you, your QB crapped the bed, and thus we didn't beat a good team. Which is it? Is the #1 seed in the AFC no good, or only do when it comes to disqualifying our win in Denver? You can't have it both ways.

For what it's worth, I think your team was good up until the point you played us. Now I think you're the softest paper tigers in the playoffs. I can maaaaybe see you slink by a beat up Steelers team.

Congrats your on the Superbowl. Banner is going to look real nice in Arrowhead.

You didn't beat two good teams prior to this.

You beat a Landry Jones lead team, and a Manning turnover machine bolted on to a great defense. Those aren't good teams, especially if you throw 4 interceptions. Obviously nothing is static, so as we've seen with Brock playing okay and Ben coming back they've went from teams with shitty QB play hindering them, to teams that are in the upper tier of the AFC when healthy. And you beat a bunch of other shit tier teams.

The tough part of our schedule was in the second half of the season, not the first. We did okay considering we went to essentially a rookie at QB. If the Broncos are the softest paper tigers in the playoffs, then so be it. I guess we'll just have to join the Chiefs on the couch with the rest of the wildcard Superbowl champions.

Yes I skipped it last year. Saw the game losing interception on game cast when I went to check the score on ESPN.

If it's Pats and Chickens again, I will instead watch SAO season 2 on Netflix and post impressions Cornbread style in the Super Bowl thread. I will then be mercifully banned.

I'll post live DBZ impressions of a random selection of 6 episodes

Considering either the Frieza saga, or GT episodes for extra misery

Remember when you denied you were an animu?

Another fun stat, if you exclude Flacco's miracle run in 2012, the AFC has been represented by either Brady, Manning, or Big Ben for the last 13 seasons. That trend won't be broken this year either.

Top Bottom