• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Greg

It will be embarrassing if the Steelers, the Chiefs, the Seahawks, & the Packers that have all made it from the wild card round wound up losing to the divisional leaders (the Panthers, the Cardinals, the Broncos, & the Patriots) in the divisional round, because all of that hard work that they did would be for nada.

That's why all of them will have to play hard.
Kiryu alt?

Bowser

facepalm.gif

Kiryu alt?

hahahah

Glad those scrub Washington and Cincy fans are back where you belong, here in the offseason thread. You never escape the shame circle. You're stuck here foeva

It will be embarrassing if the Steelers, the Chiefs, the Seahawks, & the Packers that have all made it from the wild card round wound up losing to the divisional leaders (the Panthers, the Cardinals, the Broncos, & the Patriots) in the divisional round, because all of that hard work that they did would be for nada.

That's why all of them will have to play hard.
What?

He sounds guilty. A person begging for forgiveness in the offseason thread is a doomed person

Tebow will save him.

lol Chris Kluwe doesn't have an alt.

He's just too scurred to come back at all

Gata can be scary.

No, because people keep accusing me of being someone's alt when I'm not. It's very annoying.

I feel your pain.
It's a form of hazing I guess?
Anyway, welcome to the sewer of NeoGAF. The NFL thread.

MrS

Banned
Proper Title well done OP. Steelers/ lolhawks well get put down Karma is going to get them hard.
If karma was going to get Seahawks, it would have got them today. Seahawks are going all the way to the big game bruh bruh

Chiclets

Banned
If Karma was going to get Seahawks, it would have got them today. Seahawks going all the way to the big game bruh bruh

Tbh i really dont care. i just want the steelers to get thrashed so i can watch them go on in a meltdown

Top Bottom