• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

KingBroly

Banned
Did you enjoy that game of football?

I enjoyed the first quarter. It's clear that we need a couple more OL guys and a revamped defense. Not a new scheme, just new players. We don't really have anyone. Our secondary is a 'will work for food' area.

Chiclets

Banned
If karma was going to get Seahawks, it would have got them today. Seahawks are going all the way to the big game bruh bruh

Let's go Broncos.

We better show up.

Seriously you better do. be careful for the headhunters and coaching staff to do some dirty stuff. But they would tell you its clean but if it goes against them they will be screaming and crying into those terrible lolz.

Godslay

Banned
Seriously you better do. be careful for the headhunters and coaching staff to do some dirty stuff. But they would tell you its clean but if it goes against them they will be screaming and crying into those terrible lolz.

How much longer are you going to cry here?

Godslay

Banned
I doubt they'll put him in the game to be honest, even if Papa PeyPey throws 10 picks.

Yeah lots of debate over this.

Do you sink or swim with PM?

Or pull the plug if he is shitting the bed?

Hard to say. I hope he pulls the plug if it comes down to that as Brock is good enough and I'd hate to waste what the defense has done.

But who knows?

rjinaz

Cards
Broncos
Chiefs

No clue who I want to win the other game. I think I'd rather see the Cards play the Seahawks in Arizona than play the Panthers in Carolina. I don't think Seattle beats the Cards again. But rooting for Seahawks makes me feel dirty, so I guess

Panthers

Clockwork5

Yeah lots of debate over this.

Do you sink or swim with PM?

Or pull the plug if he is shitting the bed?

Hard to say. I hope he pulls the plug if it comes down to that as Brock is good enough and I'd hate to waste what the defense has done.

But who knows?

They would be crazy to leave Manning in if he shits the bed like he did in the Chiefs game.

Fingers crossed :p

If you could some up my day today in one gif it would be:
untitled-81bp1v.gif

Godslay

Banned
They would be crazy to leave Manning in if he shits the bed like he did in the Chiefs game.

Fingers crossed :p

Game hinges on what PM we get and if Ben/Brown are healthy or even play.

I'd pull the plug too, but hopefully we don't have to. By all indications Manning is healthier and good to go.

I have no idea which QB's are playing in the Denver-Pitt game.

Manning will start.

Pepiope

Rob and Rex are uniting in Buffalo.

Alex MarvezVerified account ‏@alexmarvez 4m4 minutes ago
Source tells @NFLonFOX that Rob Ryan is joining @buffalobills defensive coaching staff working under/with his twin brother Rex.

I feel like this sounds better in theory than it will actually play out in practice.

Rob oversaw a Saints defense that was good for one year and then turned tragic by the end of his time there.

Rex took a great Bills defense and somehow made it worse in his one year in Buffalo.

Too big, bright personalities, ripe for clashing even if they are family.

Top Bottom