• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Crazy game.

That said, I really wish the NFL would kill off sudden death overtime especially in the playoffs and just let them play for a set amount of time or something.

Green Bay Defense should have to walk home. That was shameful. Offense players have to be absolutely pissed.

gb defense kept them in the game. held the #1 offense in the league to basically 17 points in regulation (i know they got 20, but the last 3 was after gb went 4 and out in fg range for the cards)

giphy.gif

Jarate

Banned
Packers defense doing what they do best, told y'all they'd choke in the final seconds :p

Gg cardinals, Packers have a lot of missed opportunities that game, Cardinals do not impress me tbh

When's the offaeason thread

That's game! Wow, this is one of the most crazy games that I've ever seen.

And in the end, both home teams win while the Chiefs & the Packers head back to Kansas City, MO & Green Bay, WI to clean their lockers.

Alchemy

This always amuses me, Packers aren't going to win shit ever again with Dom Capers. I said it since the 15-1 season and it still holds true, at this point its a joke. Its hilarious. Has a DC ever allowed a single player to take over the game as often as Capers?

Top Bottom