• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

daVRcrBWYUfjRlR-556x313-noPad.jpg

Xeteh

Well that was the most depressing ending. I hate NFL's overtime rules and all but Packers blew the coverage, fucking hell.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't know about that. Packers dominated first half (despite being down) and then got jobbed quite a few times near the end. I don't think anyone deserved to win.

Both teams were lousy, so I agree there, however outside of the worst series of coaching ever, the cardinals should've locked that far before that. All out blitz on a hail Mary? Throwing on 2nd down when you could bleed to 1 minute? Moron. Arian's just saved himself massive criticism.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
That was a mother-fucking playoff game. That game alone made up for the shit show that was last week's playoff games. Wow.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Does anyone else agree with the OT rules?
GB cant even get a chance to win with offense.

I think both sides should get a chance, even with a TD.

Green Bay Defense was absolutely shameful there though. I can't even imagine how angry the guys on Offense are.

I can't.

I don't even mind if Green Bay loses, but this whole "Rodgers saves fucking everything at the end of regulation and then the defense stops", not even giving him a chance for the win, is getting annoying.

Jarate

Banned
Did better than I thought!

I'm just not ready for all the "fire capers" bullshit when our defense has been lights out.

I mean his defenses has done this for years now. I'm not sure if I can blame him for this game, but its not like we aren't used to seeing this type of stuff. Cardinals dominated on offense after the long Fitz catch and drove down the field at will

Miracle

Feel bad for Rodgers. All that effort and another incredible Hail Mary only for the defense to fail miserably in OT.

I also hate how OT doesn't give the other team a chance. Gotta change that.

I think both sides should get a chance, even with a TD.

Green Bay Defense was absolutely shameful there though. I can't even imagine how angry the guys on Offense are.

Not sure what you mean. The D played great all game. Huge lapse with that one play but they kept them in the game and kept the highest scoring offense in check.

Top Bottom