• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

BIRD GANG 4 LIFE

SS0WWM9.gif

Slacker

Does anyone else agree with the OT rules?
GB cant even get a chance to win with offense.

I agree with them. Hell, I was OK when you only had to score a field goal. Green Bay had 60 minutes to win the game. If they don't like the uncertainty of overtime they should have gone for 2.

TheFatOne

Green Bay Defense should have to walk home. That was shameful. Offense players have to be absolutely pissed.

You serious? The only reason the Packers were even in the game was because of the defense. Rodgers did his best to choke at the end, and got lucky as fuck on a hail mary. 4th down guy open and he skips it to him. The next drive he gets a bomb, and for whatever reason decided not to spike the ball costing them time. He did his best to choke, and got a fluke td. Packers defense was great for most of the game. The problem is that Fitzgerald is a beast in the playoffs. Guy clearly wanted it more than just about anyone else on the field, and it showed in his play.

Kiryu

Does anyone else agree with the OT rules?
GB cant even get a chance to win with offense.
I agree with OT rules.

Your defense are SUPPOSED to stop offense from scoring a TD.

If you did not. You deserve to lose.

In previous OT rule, when you can just drive down the field to win with FG without giving opponent a last chance of possession to score TD or FG to tie.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well it's not as bad as last year

I had zero expectations. I mean, beating the Redskins was just gravy on the turd sandwich.

Malalaw

Those who don't like the rules are the ones who are on the wrong side of em. Rules are fine. Don't let the team score or you deserve the L.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 3m3 minutes ago
The winning TD was straight out of the 2004 Utah playbook.

Matt Hinton ‏@MattRHinton 1m1 minute ago
Matt Hinton Retweeted Stewart Mandel
The Aaron Hernandez special (in a good way).

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 1m1 minute ago
@slmandel Urban made it famous but way predates that. Bear Bryant used to run the play. WCO guys have run it since the 1980s

Xeteh

I agree with OT rules.

Your defense are SUPPOSED to stop offense from scoring a TD.

If you did not. You deserve to lose.

In previous OT rule, when you can just drive down the field to win with FG without giving opponent a last chance of possession to score TD or FG to tie.

So you're alright with a game being decided by a coin flip (assuming the ref knows how to do it)?

It is a stupid rule. Sudden death overtime without allowing one team to possess the ball is insane.

Top Bottom