• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

_woLf

For some reason I'm not feeling too nervous about this game. I don't know if it's because I'm overconfident or if it's because we're playing on house money. I think it's the latter.

Either way, we're likely seeing Marshawn's last ride as a Seahawk so I would like to think our players will do their best to win for him.

Go Hawks. The hate in here invigorates us.

Big time games today GAF, stoked!!

Go Panthers

Can't seem to decide between Steelers and Broncos. Though it would be logical for me to root for the Steelers considering the Pats will have a home field advantage, I somehow want to see another Brady v Manning show with a happy ending for me.

Crisco

Banned
Do it for Jake!

CY8KvJfU0AAn2hu.jpg

Rflagg

For some reason I'm not feeling too nervous about this game. I don't know if it's because I'm overconfident or if it's because we're playing on house money. I think it's the latter.

Either way, we're likely seeing Marshawn's last ride as a Seahawk so I would like to think our players will do their best to win for him.

Yeah no matter what happens I can't see him coming back next year, Thank God for Rawls.
Assuming he comes back from the injury strong, crosses fingers

Eleuin

Glad you're no longer mad at marshawn for putting his health above the team

Line_HTX

What is this house money?

_woLf

Glad you're no longer mad at marshawn for putting his health above the team

Actually, I'm still upset about that. I didn't say anything suggesting I was cheering for him. And I'm not wearing my Lynch jersey today, I'm wearing my Wilson one. Putting your health above your team is not a big deal. But bowing out at the last second after everyone -- everyone -- on his team was counting on him to play is not cool. Not even flying with your team is even worse, especially for a playoff game.

rando14

Im not quite as nervous as the Vikings game because, lets be real, most of the pressures on CAR.

Good luck to them and you Panthers GAF. I'll see you chumps after the game!!

Griss

There's always going to be an away team that wins in the Divisional round, so this is building up to a Carolina win followed by us all realising that Manning and the Broncos are fucked after getting the bye, as always.

Have a feeling this is going to be a really good game.

I think so too but last night raised the bar.

Godslay

Banned
Nice work on the anthem.

Don't really have a good feel on this game, not sure who comes out of it. I want to say Carolina, but you can never really bet against Seattle either.

Top Bottom