• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Chris R

Wonder if having Lynch back will hurt more than it helps by changing the game plan from the previous few games...

Also, that grass looks like shiiiiit, bet it causes some issues today.

RBH

I forgot about all the bandwagoneers. Tis the season.

Panthers bandwagon fans coming out of the woodwork:

CYKpnHMUAAEll-u.jpg

So it's weird that the Titans just hired a new GM, but a new ownership group is potentially coming in? Seems like it could be kinda a bad situation

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Big time Panthers fan today lol. I don't have any hate towards them or the Cards. Fuck Seattle tho, I hope they lose 45-6.

Cardinals are my NFC team from here on out if that shows how much hate I felt after yesterday. It's like the Giants from several years back...meh.

Seahawks though? That fucking team.

In academia these are two distinct things. "Bandwagoners" or fanus noballes, are people who start following a sport and pick a team from among the most successful. "Lifelongs" or invisibilius noshowums are more closely related to fairweather fans. But lifelongers are the ones during the season who say not a word about the sport, but should their team get to the playoffs, will show up in a jersey 3 generations too old, talking about how "they've been a fan since Crappy Player was at the helm.

It's a subtle, but important distinction.

Thank you professor Wander. I appreciate the lesson

Top Bottom