• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Afrikan

has Russ' confidence coach gone off on him yet?

doug-baldwin-talking-to-russell-wilson-during-dallas-game.gif

Drakeon

I'm cheering for Seattle to win this game, but if I was Carolina I would run that fucking score up as high as I possibly could.

Make it 35-0 half time, whatever it takes, as Seattle has a heart of a champion and still this game has a long way to go.
How the fuck are you cheering for Seattle? Didn't you say you liked the 49ers last night?

Crisco

Banned
I've seen this before, offensive playcalling gets superconservative with a big league. The pass rush needs to seal the deal now, just keep teeing off on Wilson.

ampere

The key right now is that Carolina is mostly scoring TDs. Plenty of teams can go up 4 FGs on Seattle and lose to a comeback

Game is still early though

linkboy

Legitimate question: Have we? What's the biggest deficit ever overcome by a team? It has to be close to 24...

The Bills came back against the Houston Oilers (32 points), and San Francisco against the Saints in the 80's (28) and the 2002 Wild Card vs the Giants (25).

Top Bottom