• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Flakster99

How the fuck are you cheering for Seattle? Didn't you say you liked the 49ers last night?

San Fran is my #1 team, big 49ers fan, absolutely! For better or worse I've come to respect and like Seattle and their talent and success is undeniable.

Between these 2 teams cheering for Seattle all the way. But holy shit what a performance from Carolina thus far.

MRSA

Banned
He deserves worse!

BVtxhOuh.jpg

wussle rarely seems to look beyond his first read UNTIL he starts scrambling. i never see him sit in the pocket and go through his reads. on that last sack i mean... what is he looking at? you have 3 guys there, no one is open, and yet he doesn't look anywhere else, which is why he gets sacked by the free rusher

San Fran is my #1 team, big 49ers fan, absolutely! For better or worse I've come to respect and like Seattle and their talent and success is undeniable.

Between these 2 teams cheering for Seattle all the way. But holy shit what a performance from Carolina thus far.
what is this shit

Top Bottom