• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

_woLf

This field is just as embarrassing as the Hawks play right now. Jesus fucking christ.

Regardless of how good Carolina is, ya'll need to fix that shit fast.

San Fran is my #1 team, big 49ers fan, absolutely! For better or worse I've come to respect and like Seattle and their talent and success is undeniable.

Between these 2 teams cheering for Seattle all the way. But holy shit what a performance from Carolina thus far.

How the fuck can you cheer for a division rival of your "#1 team"?

Ugh...

paperdoll-persona-1024x685.jpg
Pictured: Seattle's O-Line

Mindlog

Stage One crashed.
Somehow this is the Patriots' fault.
And the god damn shitty seahawks.
You've let me down. You've let yourselves down.

>:\

Kiryu

Well I will watch to the end. It's really low chance of Seahawks to come back from what we have shown on the field...

:[

Drakeon

San Fran is my #1 team, big 49ers fan, absolutely! For better or worse I've come to respect and like Seattle and their talent and success is undeniable.

Between these 2 teams cheering for Seattle all the way. But holy shit what a performance from Carolina thus far.
This is not OK. I know Seattle is talented, but that doesn't stop me from cheering against them at every single opportunity.

This field is just as embarrassing as the Hawks play right now. Jesus fucking christ.

Regardless of how good Carolina is, ya'll need to fix that shit fast.

There is no way to fix it fast. It's natural grass, it will take a while to grow.

It's supposed to get really cold over the next couple of days and then rain a little bit, so the field probably won't be in great shape next week either.

Top Bottom