• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

It's gonna be very hard for the Seahawks to make a comeback at this rate.

4 touchdowns, 4 1-point field goals, & a 3-point field goal just to tie, or 5 touchdowns at least. Woo-wee!

cdyhybrid

Arnold pls

It's gonna be very hard for the Seahawks to make a comeback at this rate.

4 touchdowns, 4 1-point field goals, & a 3-point field goal just to tie, or 5 touchdowns at least. Woo-wee!

Thank you for doing the math for us, it's very complicated and I'm not sure if we could have managed it without your help.

Wow. I can't believe how badly the Seahawks are playing today. I was thinking you game would end up 21-17 at the most. 31-0 in the second is incredibly embarrassing. The Panthers might get to rest some starters for the 4th quarter.

PbaZfBMkdOVsk.gif

PbaZfBMkdOVsk.gif

PbaZfBMkdOVsk.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's cute how Buck and Aikman are trying their hardest to not just admit that Seattle is getting fucked up on every side of the ball

They don't have the "script" from the experts to explain the Seattle getting skullfucked yet because the truth is that they have no idea

This reminds me that I traded Cam Newton and Doug Martin for Andrew Luck before week one in fantasy. Needless to say I ended up dead last.

Cam is a monster.

linkboy

This is not OK. I know Seattle is talented, but that doesn't stop me from cheering against them at every single opportunity.

Exactly, there's no way I'd ever root for Seattle. Team pisses me more then any other team.

So glad to see them getting spanked like this.

Wow. I can't believe how badly the Seahawks are playing today. I was thinking you game would end up 21-17 at the most. 31-0 in the second is incredibly embarrassing. The Panthers might get to rest some starters for the 4th quarter.

Obviously hindsight but it shouldn't be that surprising. They didn't look all that good last week and we're probably emotional and physically spent after that game. we are used to Wilson overcoming bad games and pulling wins out of his ass but that ain't happening today.

cdyhybrid

Exactly, there's no way I'd ever root for Seattle. Team pisses me more then any other team.

So glad to see them getting spanked like this.

Us losing won't heal your soul. You must achieve inner peace and happiness, true happiness is not derived from the failures of others.

We might be witnesses to the end of the Seahawks dominance in the NFL.
This team has lost their edge and confidence changes need to be made and unfortunately they paid their celebrity wannabe QB.

Top Bottom