• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

squicken

Schneider missing on those big trades and losing 1st round picks is costing the team right now. This is a talent gulf. Gettlemen put together a great team. That was Corey Brown spinning Sherman around and Greg Olesen looking better than $20m Jimmy ever has

Jopie

Black is their home jersey.

Historically they wear the whites in the early home games because black gets really hot and uncomfortable in September. Not really sure why they're wearing white today but it's working!

Carolina likes to wear white in the playoffs. They have done it throughout their history.

Godslay

Banned
09XjOgy.gif

It would be great if someone could combine the two. Different quality of vid though.

Might as well pour it on some more Carolina, demoralize them as much as possible. Otherwise they'll try and comeback!

Agreed. Don't let off the gas.

the game isn't over yet as funny as that is to say. seachickens gets a TD here, get the ball back at halftime and score quickly there, 31-14 isn't unmanageable with another half to go

npa189

I can't even be mad at this point. I'll keep watching, but we got steamrolled before even the half. SB49 messed us up good and we need to clean house, starting with the offensive coordinator.

linkboy

Us losing won't heal your soul. You must achieve inner peace and happiness, true happiness is not derived from the failures of others.

If it shuts up the annoying bandwagon fans you guys picked up during the 2012 season, then it does.

I've got nothing against the team, they've been one of, if not, the best team in the league.

The fan base is what drives me crazy.

Colasante

Schneider missing on those big trades and losing 1st round picks is costing the team right now. This is a talent gulf. Gettlemen put together a great team. That was Corey Brown spinning Sherman around and Greg Olesen looking better than $20m Jimmy ever has

Yeah, I love Schneider but those 1st round trades were huge whiffs that have had a ripple effect ever since. And whatever decision was made between Schneider, Carroll, and Cable about how to build their offensive line was a big mistake. I don't know why they thought they could plug in undrafted defensive linemen into their line and think it would all work out okay.

Bitanator

the game isn't over yet as funny as that is to say. seachickens gets a TD here, get the ball back at halftime and score quickly there, 31-14 isn't unmanageable with another half to go

You have to give the Panthers a Cosby special in order to stop them from putting any more points on the board the next half

cdyhybrid

Nah, their complete inability to put together a competent OL is costing them. Carolina offense is good, they're gonna score points. Offensive struggles led to turnovers and helped them out too.

Top Bottom