• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

If this was any other team they'd be talking about how well the Panthers were playing and how flat the Seahawks came out. But of course we get "I bet Russell is still playing like they are in this game". Wussell sucks like he has in most big games when his D doesnt play lights out, and the Panthers are dominating. Move on

B.O.O.M

It's bizarre to me how hard it is for players to catch such a large ball with gloves on no less in NFL! Cricket players take way way way harder catches than this without any help. One aspect of this sport I really don't understand

TheFatOne

Nah, their complete inability to put together a competent OL is costing them. Carolina offense is good, they're gonna score points. Offensive struggles led to turnovers and helped them out too.

Can't under estimate the value of draft picks. It's the entire reason the Pats struggled after the 07 season in the playoffs. They had a string of years where they didn't hit in the draft. It's no coincidence they now have much stronger teams, and won the super bowl last year. They hit more on those draft picks.

linkboy

It's bizarre to me how hard it is for players to catch such a large ball with gloves on no less in NFL! Cricket players take way way way harder catches than this without any help. One aspect of this sport I really don't understand

It's more the velocity and the shape of the ball, it's not as easy as it looks.

Jarate

Banned
Ball is oddly shaped, and you're also not getting hit with large amounts of force in cricket

Also, NFL Receivers are idiots usually

cdyhybrid

Can't under estimate the value of draft picks. It's the entire reason the Pats struggled after the 07 season in the playoffs. They had a string of years where they didn't hit in the draft. It's no coincidence they now have much stronger teams, and won the super bowl last year. They hit more on those draft picks.

Draft picks are only useful if you pick the right guy. They can't if it's an OL.

SonnyBoy

They traded quite a few to Washington last year just for Lockett.

squicken

Nah, their complete inability to put together a competent OL is costing them. Carolina offense is good, they're gonna score points. Offensive struggles led to turnovers and helped them out too.

Seems like maybe using 2 1st round picks and still having Max Unger would help the offensive line

Kiryu

Well Seahawks are tasting their previous Seahawks defense domination which is what Panthers are based off from.

Let's see if Russell can overcome that in second half.

B.O.O.M

The One and Done™;192471233 said:
Physics is a hell of a concept

Not sure how Physics going to counter what I said? Are you actually going to argue that catching a Am. Football ball is harder that catching a cricket ball? lol pls

Top Bottom