• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Furyous

FREE DEREK ANDERSON

At this point let DA get a few passes. Let him go out there and rally the troops. Let the homie dab for a minute. Let him drop a few bombs, go through warmups, sling the pigskin a few times and prove his value to the team. Like I said earlier LOB is done much disrespect.

Is that segment of Carolina fans still mad at Cam and his "million dollar sweaters"?

B.O.O.M

And they don't wear pads so they are not wimps like handegg players.

Catching aspect and the fact that there is such a confusion as to what constitutes a catch in Am. Football are the things that still doesn't make sense to me.

I like everything else ..can be very entertaining (not today tho lol)

1-10 how do you feel right now Grova?

I mean I was an 8 before the game.

At this point Seattle has about 32 minutes to score 31 points? Ehhh, crazier things actually have happened (ok, exactly one crazier thing has happened, the Bills coming back from down 32 against the Oilers) but I feel good about the Panthers' chances)

TheFatOne

Dumb call be Pete.

Should've went for the 3 point FG to get some points on the board.

Not at all. 3 Points in this situation is meaningless, and plays into the Panthers hand. They want the Seahawks to go on long drives only to score 3 because Cam is getting 7. 3 point drives are not going to beat the Panthers today.

Crisco

Banned
Had to go for it. Kicking a FG there is eseentially waving the white towel. It's important to show you're still trying to win the game.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CY8TNobUwAA7oLk.jpg

Take copious notes, Bruce.

Bitanator

Dumb call by Pete.

Should've went for the 3 point FG to get some points on the board.

Just for window dressing? To say hey at least we did not have zero at the half... They are getting their dick sliced in half right now, there is going to be no comeback if they settle for threes

B.O.O.M

As someone with plenty of experience playing both sports, it's harder than it looks and you should stop before you really embarrass yourself.

it was a simple question and if one were to explain it to me I would listen just fine. Not sure why I should be embarrassed here?

and I have tried Cricket, Am. Football AND Rugby (Admittedly played Am. Football very limited minutes) so I not like I don't know have any experience catching these.

When's the game with the two half-crippled QBs start? I can't wait to see them wobble passes to their receivers while falling apart at the seams.

Top Bottom