• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

CY8TNobUwAA7oLk.jpg

Take copious notes, Bruce.

does this motherfucker wear that shitty hat at all times?

Mortemis

Banned
As a Mariners fan I bleed sadness. This ain't much.

Still, as a Seahawks fan I bleed luck! Comeback lets do this! TCU - Oregon round 2!

lol

squicken

So Pederson wants Frank Reich, recently fired OC of SD, as his OC in Philly, and Spags as his DC. Eagles fans surely feeling excited

Godslay

Banned
I'm amazed at the overconfidence of people regarding the Broncos.

Until we see what and how Manning is today coming off of injury, I'd err on the side of caution.

He could either be great, absolutely terrible like he was all year, or something in between. Ben is healthy enough, with pretty good WRs to get the job done.

I of course want them to win, but I won't be confident of anything until I see what Manning has left. Then I'll adjust my expectations accordingly.

I'm amazed at the overconfidence of people regarding the Broncos.

Until we see what and how Manning is today coming off of injury, I'd err on the side of caution.

He could either be great, absolutely terrible like he was all year, or something in between. Ben is healthy enough, with pretty good WRs to get the job done.

I of course want them to win, but I won't be confident of anything until I see what Manning has left. Then I'll adjust my expectations accordingly.

This, still think about that Colts game last year. What a pathetic performance all around for the team.

Top Bottom