• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

cdyhybrid

I would say this could happen, but I'm pretty sure the Seahawks offense isn't accustomed to coming back down 4 possessions.

The Panthers could just kick FGs and still win.

Is any offense accustomed to coming back down 4 possessions?

They're a downfield passing team, they have as good a chance as you can ask for.

KaYotiX

Banned
CY8iwEqUMAA-7jM.jpg

Wonder if Skip even knows what he is saying anymore.

Mrbob

Guess yesterday was our decent day for games. I expect the Steelers Broncos game to be a shit show with all the injuries.

Crisco

Banned
Has he not watched a single Seahawks game over the last couple of seasons?

This shit ain't over till the ref blows the final whisle, the fat lady sings and Russ is crying in the shower.

What's the stat, Wilson has never won a game where the defense gave up more than 20 points? Don't see that ending in this one.

rjinaz

I know. I jusr found some win but I'm not really a wine drinker. I don't even know who bought it but whatever.... need to stock up on more liquor and beer.

Alcohol is alcohol! The only reason I even have any at the moment is because I didn't end up needing it after the end of last night. I had planned to drink the house dry.

Joe

I'm going to give Carolina fans the benefit of the doubt and not assume all those empty seats are because people left already...

Top Bottom