• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Mortemis

Banned
I feel good. Lil drunk, but good. Great hustle but that first half choke was too great to comeback from.

Definitely not a fan of the Panthers but I've always liked Cam. Do work against the cards.

_woLf

Cut Marshawn Lynch, Cut Fred Jackson, Fire Tom Cable, draft an O-Line, resign Bruce Irvin, make sure Bennett is happy, trade Kam Chancellor if he acts like a little bitch again.

I'm willing to give Kris Richard another year. But all the other things need to happen.

Rflagg

At least we made a game of it, too bad we spotted them so damn many points. Congrats panther gaf good luck next week.

See NFL gaf after the Superbowl hopefully some peeps can point out oline players we Seahawks might have a shot at getting.

If Carson doesn't play like ass again I think the Cardinals are the favorites here. No fucking team should get this close to choking a lead this big.

You know this is like the 5th time this year the Panthers almost choked away a huge lead right?

Give some credit to the Seahawks on this too. They didn't go to two straight Super Bowls for nothing

Whew! Thank heavens that it's over. The Panthers need to learn from this & stop letting teams come back in the 2nd half if they want to be serious in wanting to make it to the Super Bowl.

Next up, Broncos & Steelers.

Why is Panthers stadium constantly playing garbage music after every play?

Garbage music? That's real music, bruh. Unless you call most music from the '00's & up "actual music."

LET'S GO BRONCOS!

peyton-manning-broncos-logo.jpg

Concept17

Cut Marshawn Lynch, Cut Fred Jackson, Fire Tom Cable, draft an O-Line, resign Bruce Irvin, make sure Bennett is happy, trade Kam Chancellor if he acts like a little bitch again.

I'm willing to give Kris Richard another year. But all the other things need to happen.

Lynch and their Oline are their two biggest problems to me right now. Chancellor can certainly stay, though. Hopefully Rawls comes back more ready than ever next year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nice to see some new blood in the NFC. I picked the Seahawks to win but I honestly preferred the Panthers to win.

And you have the up and coming Lions next year. Going to be interesting to see how Seattle manages all these contracts and who they draft, especially considering the competition in the NFC.

cdyhybrid

I'm fine with them bringing Fred back for the right price. Dude is a good third down back.

Now those new money 12s* can shut the fuck up till next year.

I don't expect to see many jerseys next week.

😘😘😘

They aren't playing next week, so I imagine you wouldn't.

Jopie

We've done it all season and our pass rush will be more effective against the less mobile QBs we'll see from here. This was our Everest, it's all downhill from here.

Pressure by the D line will decide that game. With the injurys to Bene and Peanut, the Cards have a huge advantage on the outside.

Is it me of if the pats panthers rematch happen tomorrow Brady is gonna go crazy?
GG CAR Gaf!
Seattle Gaf we got a bright future especially when Graham and Rawls Coe back :)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
While we're inbetween games.

It's time to bring it back...

BROWNS HUBBUB BUB!

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

Ray Horton 'insulted' by Titans, will join Browns

Titans defensive coordinator Ray Horton will be let out of his contract and hired for the same position with the Browns, The Tennessean learned Sunday, a day after Horton was passed over for Tennessee’s head coaching job in favor of Mike Mularkey.

“They insulted him,” said John Wooten, chairman of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, which promotes NFL minority hiring.

“The Browns had put in a request to interview him, and then Tennessee interviewed him (for the head coaching job Saturday),” Wooten said. “And they said that they didn’t know that he had any interest in being a head coach. Well, that’s an insult to the man. That is just an insult.

“And then when he got in the interview, they seemed shocked that he was as prepared and knowledgeable and everything else at that point,” Wooten said. “And they of course already interviewed Mularkey on Friday, and they gave the job to Mularkey.”

Horton has since requested to be released from his contract. Titans president and CEO Steve Underwood told Horton his request would be granted, and Horton will join Hue Jackson’s staff in Cleveland, Wooten said.

Kam, Earl, and Sherman played hurt in the SB last year and for hs to lose that way killed them. I ain't even mad at Kam for what he did. For how we lost to Atlanta, Pats and now Panthers nothing has changed. And that's coaching staff literally shitting the bed. For Atlanta and Carolina they didn't show up for first half and for the Pats.... it was just one of the dumbest decision in football history.

McBryBry

Neither are the Pats. Two teams that make the Seahawks look like Ghandi on the Evil Sports Team scale.

Shit, I don't know how I managed to forget about them. I think my girlfriend and her family's love for the Steelers makes me hate them more though.

No problems with the Steelers, even though Bionic doesn't deserve another ring.

Seahawks, Cowboys, and Brett Favre have all been killed. The football gods are just.

Eh, I get sick of seeing the same teams win over and over. Steelers fall under that branch for me.

jeffram

Carolina was just too much better in the 1st half for Seattle to overcome the deficit.

That being said, Rivera decided to almost exclusively run the ball in the 2nd half, betting that Seattle wouldn't have enough time to score the points for the comeback and he was right.

Top Bottom