• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Line_HTX

Now onto the other team that also needs their luck shut down.

Destroy Pittsburgh please, Denver.

This movie commercial is so stupid. Who is making these awful comedies?

squicken

Good game. SEA needed to steal a possession and they never did. Wussle is awesome but he made some big mistakes against the pressure. It's always frustrating as a fan to see the glaring flaw of a team and the team not acknowledge it. Browns at WR year after year, and this year, SEA and the OL.

Everyone knew it looked bad and the team sold Cable as some sort of Mr Fixit. Didn't work and it cost them in the playoffs

The One and Done™;192485420 said:
That's a huge if. You're talking about a guy that's historically been allergic to prosperity. So when push comes to shove, he doesn't have an impressive track record.

Yeah, I'm hoping the Greenbay game gives him a shot of confidence.

watershed

Banned
If only the Seahawks had come out stronger in the first half. Second half was great Seahawks football. Good season. Congratz Panthers, they are a damn good team.

KingBroly

Banned
Like 6 years ago Panthers had a home game in the divisional round against the Cards. Delhomme threw a bunch of INTs and we were blown out.

And I was there! I even called a Delhomme pick. It sucks that it started so well for the Panthers, too.

Anyway, I got back from seeing Star Wars the 2nd time to see the Panthers advanced. THANK. GOD. The Seahawks are a terrible team to watch.

_woLf

I have decided that Cam Newton's career is still in it's infancy, and he has plenty of time to be a competitor.

I want Fitz to get a ring. There isn't another player in the NFL that deserves it as much as he does.

Even if it means we have to deal with Carson Palmer and Bruce Arians and their bullshit.

also, fun stat (thanks goodell!):

The Seahawks have played 4 playoff games at 10am under Pete Carroll. They have zero first half points in those four games.

Damn breh, get all that hate out. It ain't healthy.

I have ZERO hate for fans that have been with the Seahawks prior to 2012. Those peeps will never get hate from me, ever.

Fuck every single new money clown that loves chirping to me each week that "didn't watch football before Wilson was drafted".

And to those jack holes that talked shit when I was at CenturyLink to see a game vs. the Rams...I say, hold this motherfucking L...and the 2 the Rams gave you this year as well.

The good guys won in the NFC

Villains won the first AFC game and then this 2nd game is basically when cobra commander and the decepticons fight each other

RBH

I have ZERO hate for fans that have been with the Seahawks prior to 2012. Those peeps will never get hate from me, ever.

Fuck every single new money clown that loves chirping to me each week that "didn't watch football before Wilson was drafted".

And to those jack holes that talked shit when I was at CenturyLink to see a game vs. the Rams...I say, hold this motherfucking L...and the 2 the Rams gave you this year as well.

whoo.png

Oozer3993

One of these days Phil Simms' pregame commentary will be "Well Jim, I gotta feeling that the team that scores more points wins the game."

Top Bottom