• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Afrikan

Cut Marshawn Lynch, Cut Fred Jackson, Fire Tom Cable, draft an O-Line, resign Bruce Irvin, make sure Bennett is happy, trade Kam Chancellor if he acts like a little bitch again.

I'm willing to give Kris Richard another year. But all the other things need to happen.

yesyesyes.gif

Played too conservative in the second half and our defense once again forgot how to play at halftime. Seahawks made a lot of good plays, too.

Need to shore our shit up for next week.

Cut Marshawn Lynch, Cut Fred Jackson, Fire Tom Cable, draft an O-Line, resign Bruce Irvin, make sure Bennett is happy, trade Kam Chancellor if he acts like a little bitch again.

I'm willing to give Kris Richard another year. But all the other things need to happen.

Freddy is pretty useful though. Lynch is gone though, probably use that money to sign Bruce. If we ever get an o-line we'll be back next year.

Lockett will be better next year too, maybe they'll keep jimmy and get that shit fixed but I doubt it.

Duxxy3

Bill loves him the old veterans with skill, and even a washed up Lynch is an upgrade over a washed up Blount.

At some point I really would like a true feature back again. Blount isn't it. Dion Lewis has another injury to slow him down. James White is a great pass catching back, but has problems seeing holes.

_woLf

I'm fine with them bringing Fred back for the right price. Dude is a good third down back.

I'll give you that. I wonder if he'd be even better on third down with a better line so he didn't have to do more work. I just don't think he stays here if Lynch goes - I imagine there will be another contender out there that'd be willing to pay him more than us.

While we're inbetween games.

It's time to bring it back...

BROWNS HUBBUB BUB!

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

Ray Horton 'insulted' by Titans, will join Browns
You're favorite 3rd down D is back :")

Idk I guess it's not a turrible hire, just uninspired by this. I've seen this movie before

npa189

This. I am not really that upset, we really tried at the end and it was a good game we just laid an egg in that first 30. GG all, I will reappear in September to be annoying and be forgotten again.

You know this is like the 5th time this year the Panthers almost choked away a huge lead right?

Give some credit to the Seahawks on this too. They didn't go to two straight Super Bowls for nothing

Yeah I remember, but this was somehow worse than the Giants game because the players on the field got sort of shook when the Seahawks scored the first touchdown. Don't get me wrong, the Seahawks are an absolutely great team and Wilson is one tough motherfucker, but the Panthers seriously need to stop playing not to lose.

I like both teams, the Panthers and the Cardinals. They're both great fundamentally sound teams and I hope whoever advances beat the shit out of the Pats/Broncos/Steelers.

Shouta

That first half was so ugly but good shit by the hawks to make it a closer game in the second half.

I really hope we spend the off-season figuring out how not to start off like shit, lol.

I still think Carson Palmer is less healthy than the Cards are letting on. He was incredibly inconsistent and made a couple of nonsense throws we would never expect from him.

I don't know how he'll be with another week of rest, but it's definitely something to watch.

I also don't think the Cards D is as tough as the Seahawks D now that they've lost Honey Badger.

Panthers won the 1st half, Seahawks won the 2nd

So basically both teams won

Yes.

spyder_ur

Panthers won the 1st half, Seahawks won the 2nd

So basically both teams won

As a Pats fan I like that outcome. I'm less scared of the Panthers than Seahawks or Cards, personally.

Hell of a first half by the Panthers though, ditto for Hawks in 2nd. Wilson has developed into a far more dangerous and polished passer than I ever would've guessed - incredible player.

Well Seahawks had a great second half. Had a chance to got to a Cardinals/Seahawks game, buy no chance at going to Carolina. See the Panthers next week.

Kiryu

Still proud of Seahawks this second half and they shut Panthers out in second half too.

Panthers won in the turnover battle.

Good Game Panthers.

Well the game is over now, you have to know how to win, but also you must know how to lose thanks for the good season Hawks, now let's wait for the next season GO SEAHAWKS!

Top Bottom