• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

linkboy

I have ZERO hate for fans that have been with the Seahawks prior to 2012. Those peeps will never get hate from me, ever.

Fuck every single new money clown that loves chirping to me each week that "didn't watch football before Wilson was drafted".

And to those jack holes that talked shit when I was at CenturyLink to see a game vs. the Rams...I say, hold this motherfucking L...and the 2 the Rams gave you this year as well.

Same, I know some life long Seahawks fans, gave them props after their Super Bowl win.

Mortemis

Banned
Anyone who turns on Lynch can fuck outta here, dude willed us through the playoffs last year, especially that NFCCG.

Seattle fans turning on Lynch and heralding Rawls as the future on a 7 game sample size are hilarious. What have you done for me lately indeed.

It scares me honestly, it feels like it's too often running backs come strong and then fizzle out the next season. I like Rawls and hope for the best, but yeah.

RBH

I enjoyed your collection of the coli reaction smilies, friend

Thanks friend.
aqDwC.png

Top Bottom