• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

TheFatOne

If you need to bench a capable HOFer to send a message to your team, your team is already screwed.

The only reason he is even playing was because the WRs/oline let Brock down in the last game. Dude is no where close to being an elite qb right now. He simply is not good, and his past history should mean jack shit. He was once a great player, and clearly is no longer that guy.

a916

The only reason he is even playing was because the WRs/oline let Brock down in the last game. Dude is no where close to being an elite qb right now. He simply is not good, and his past history should mean jack shit. He was once a great player, and clearly is no longer that guy.

To be honest, I'm with you... I'd put in Brock because the Broncos are going south real quick. It's a ballsy move that luckily I'm not in charge of.

TheFatOne

Can't lose something that was never his to begin with.

What the fuck are you talking about. Manning was literally the single worst qb in the NFL when he started this season. Don't believe me look up his stats. That is not an exaggeration he was the worst qb in all of the NFL when he played. He lost his job because of this. He didn't get the job back because of improving his play either. They took the first opportunity they could to switch Manning back in because they don't believe in Brock. It's just that simple. Dude was garbage, and just by his name and past alone he's starting today.

Top Bottom