• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

harSon

Banned
3 STRAIGHT RUNS WITHIN THE 5

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU HALEY

I actually agree with the last run. I'd rather not risk the potential of an interception while pinned back to our endzone on a 3rd and long.

Having said that, the previous two plays should not have been fucking runs. Especially when your punter ain't shit.

Anderson has been good

*edit*

So sick of this wedding planning shit. Planning my wedding for July w/ my fiancee and it's just one fucking pain in the ass after th eother. My mother finally got us her list of guests and now our guest list is 10+ over...

Even if the Broncos manage to pull this off, they will not beat the Patriots, Cardinals, or Panthers in this state. They need to wake the hell up and realize there is n tomorrow.

Gigglepoo

The One and Done™;192497417 said:
Even if the Broncos manage to pull this off, they will not beat the Patriots, Cardinals, or Panthers in this state. They need to wake the hell up and realize there is n tomorrow.

Brock is tomorrow

Bowser

Finally back home from the game. What a liberating first half, followed by a second half where piss was literally dribbling down my pants the entire half. We've done this get up big then stall out in the 2nd half shit too many times this season, and it's going to bite us next week or in the Owl if we don't figure out a way to play a complete game.

Russell Wilson is motherfucking Michael Myers. The dude just DOES NOT die.

That said, round 1 of the Panthers Playoff Reverse Revenge tour is in the books. Next up, Arizona.

Keep Pounding.

Top Bottom