• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Chris R

lol my roommate is going to be piiiiiiiised.

All I heard was "lol pittsburg too injured to beat us"

I was at the last Broncos game, this looks just like what I saw minus a few HUGE plays that helped them beat the Chargers... I guess the Chargers and Stealers are on the same tier, both better than the broncos.

squicken

Denver's D is playing great. Denver's offense has had great field position. Pittsburgh has a terrible secondary. And Peyton is doing nothing. Yeah there are drops but that is b/c the WRs catch short passes and get hammered

harSon

Banned
Now I know why the Steelers risk having their best player return punts.

I think Wheaton still had that last punt he let go by resulting in being pinned back on his mind.

Godslay

Banned
No need to dudes arm is done. If they could just get tight coverage on the receivers it's over.

They stack it, then drop out short. Beat up WRs short. Nothing is available over the middle or short. They know PM isn't going long, so they just clog up the middle. It's frustrating because it's what teams do to beat him.

TheFatOne

Denver's D is playing great. Denver's offense has had great field position. Pittsburgh has a terrible secondary. And Peyton is doing nothing. Yeah there are drops but that is b/c the WRs catch short passes and get hammered

Ball doesn't get there fast enough for yac either. Guys are all over the receivers even after being beat badly because of the velocity on Mannings throws.

If your first down pass is incomplete it's best to follow it up with a run to the right for -2 yards. You want to go into 3rd down with at least 8 to go so your defense can get back on the field ASAP.

Top Bottom