• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Grexeno

Finally back home from the game. What a liberating first half, followed by a second half where piss was literally dribbling down my pants the entire half. We've done this get up big then stall out in the 2nd half shit too many times this season, and it's going to bite us next week or in the Owl if we don't figure out a way to play a complete game.

Russell Wilson is motherfucking Mike Myers. The dude just DOES NOT die.

That said, round 1 of the Panthers Playoff Reverse Revenge tour is in the books. Next up, Arizona.

Keep Pounding.
You're probably going to pull away from me in Confidence Pick'em. And I was riding high after going 4/4 last week, too.

KingBroly

Banned
Finally back home from the game. What a liberating first half, followed by a second half where piss was literally dribbling down my pants the entire half. We've done this get up big then stall out in the 2nd half shit too many times this season, and it's going to bite us next week or in the Owl if we don't figure out a way to play a complete game.

Russell Wilson is motherfucking Mike Myers. The dude just DOES NOT die.

That said, round 1 of the Panthers Playoff Reverse Revenge tour is in the books. Next up, Arizona.

Keep Pounding.

I'd say the second half was more on the Panthers not playing to win like they usually do in the second half. They've done it all year and tons of teams have done it to them, not just good ones.

Did you forget about KC vs Houston?

That game was hilarious.

It's really weird to me when people diss on sports team blowouts, while simultaneously cheering other blowouts like Ronda Rousey or Floyd Mayweather boxing fights. You either think blowouts are dumb, bad, or funny, but at least be consistent either way

harSon

Banned
If the Steelers lose this game, it'll be due to our insistence on having the Broncos average starting field position be the 50 yard line.

Godslay

Banned
So I guess it was sink or swim with Manning.

Love the guy, but goddamn it's not looking good.

Overthrows, balls that fly through the air like a broken dick, and wind unraveling balls. Drops, etc.

Gigglepoo

That game was hilarious.

It's really weird to me when people diss on sports team blowouts, while simultaneously cheering other blowouts like Ronda Rousey or Floyd Mayweather boxing fights. You either think blowouts are dumb, bad, or funny, but at least be consistent either way

Not all blowouts are equal.

TheFatOne

That game was hilarious.

At least when I watch a Mayweather fight I'm going to see some incredible defensive boxing. There was no joy to be had in that game. KC couldn't even put away the Texans after just about one of the worst first halves I have seen a qb play. If they dominated from beginning to end I would see your point. KC was terrible, and Reid was calling a garbage game.

Manning is done...obviously want Pats to be home next week, but would feel ok playing Broncos.

Just thought the same thing. Denver and KC have similar defenses, and Manning can't throw downfield just like Alex Smith. But, Smith is a hell of a lot more mobile than Manning which really changed the game and kept KC in it.

Pittsburgh, especially with healthy ben & Antonio Brown will be a challenge. Plus how valuable is home field if Pittsburgh has gone on the road and won twice (if they win this game)?

Top Bottom