• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

That fucking overhead cam. It's the football equivalent of action movie shaky cam.

"Who has the ball? Is there a goddamn earthquake? Who knows?!"

eznark

Banned
By that same token wouldn't McAdoo be high on that list?

As for what you mentioned, I also agree calling plays isn't the only factor to determine HC material but in Pederson's case what I find odd is that only the Eagles seem to consider him. Not even seriously but just that no one else is even remotely interested. And it worries me that this all stems from Lurie going completely opposite Reid afte 14 seasons and now wanting to reclaim or recreate a similar team, environment, and "emotional intelligence".

Pederson might be invaluable to QBs and understand the position but I just don't see HC material. Then again who knows. It isn't exact science and Reid was in a similar boat before Lurie took a chance on him so many years ago. But that seemed like a calculated risk after proper research. This seems desperate, especially when more qualified and respected candidates are available.

No one knows what makes a good head coach so what the hell does "head coaching material" even mean? I think he's a super smart football guy who has worked with and is respected by guys I have the utmost of respect for.

And fuck yeah, McAdoo is right there too. I just hadn't heard the Eagles were interested.

effzee

No one knows what makes a good head coach so what the hell does "head coaching material" even mean? I think he's a super smart football guy who has worked with and is respected by guys I have the utmost of respect for.

And fuck yeah, McAdoo is right there too. I just hadn't heard the Eagles were interested.

Eagles interviewed him last week. I think he was right after Gase but any buzz or rumors connecting him to any jobs has died down quite a bit.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
j1ITXTn.jpg

Top Bottom