• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

We have 4 first rounders at LB! WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE LINEBACKERS

PLS draft defensive backfield.

You know unless there is a slam dunk at corner the Steelers will likely go DE or DT before corner.

They also need to consider a TE. Heath is finished. Love the dude but any screen he is involved in gets blown up because he has lost what little speed he had. He's like Hines Ward was - only making a play if the D forgets about him.

Duxxy3

This.

100 million times this.

I have no faith in Peyton though. He can't throw the ball more than 6 yards anymore. Unleash Brock and give me hope!

I think Peyton's leash is going to be incredibly short next week. If they get behind by 14 I think Osweiler goes in.

Grexeno

Offense is going to be crazy with Bell, Brown, and Ben. Especially if the other guys such as Coates develop. Coates looks fucking huge and fast, he could be something special.
We'll open the season against the Bengals and they'll blow out Bell's ACL on the first play.

harSon

Banned
I know he looks like a divisional round Broncos receiver trying to catch a ball a lot of the time, but it'd be interesting to see Bryant return kicks/punts. Dude straight up knows how to run.

MechDX

Phillips might though.

funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

KingBroly

Banned
If I remember correctly it was some no name punt returner who played for Amendola who gave that game away.

That's just one play, though. They didn't have the tools that they do now. Yesterday against a team clearly better than Denver (except for clock management) they controlled the game. The Patriots next week aren't going to be merciful.

Godslay

Banned
We'll open the season against the Bengals and they'll blow out Bell's ACL on the first play.

Yeah, I sent a tweet out to some Steeler's members that post on GAF. Bengals fucked you guys was the short of it. I don't think we come out with a win if Bell and Brown are there. With those two and Bryant, Wheaton, and Coates that's the #1 O next year if healthy.

This is the Broncos game to lose. Playing at home,best defense, beat up patriots team. I hope the patriots win but don't have any expectations.

We've got Manning, we could lose any game. Nice try though little buddy.

bionic77

BTW, missed Bionic and Deacon and any other Pitt fans who aren't LL.

GG, I've got you guys winning the AFC next year if healthy.

Offense is going to be crazy with Bell, Brown, and Ben. Especially if the other guys such as Coates develop. Coates looks fucking huge and fast, he could be something special.
I hope what you say about next season is true but I get worried because windows close fucking fast in this league.

If we find a pass rusher and corner in the draft we will be stacked as fuck but what ifs don't count for much.

Yeah, I sent a tweet out to some Steeler's members that post on GAF. Bengals fucked you guys was the short of it. I don't think we come out with a win if Bell and Brown are there. With those two and Bryant, Wheaton, and Coates that's the #1 O next year if healthy.

We've got Manning, we could lose any game. Nice try though little buddy.
nope

You're right.

We forfeit. Fuck it.

No need for the salt. I want Peypey to win but his surrounding cast, players and coaches aren't prepared for big time. These games come down to the last minute which means there is not much margin for error. Kubiak showed some poor play calling and clock management today. You can't pull that shit against the Pats in the playoffs and expect to win. The Broncos receivers dropped almost 10 passes. You will not beat the Pats doing that shit.

Kubiak has to call a prefect game and Manning has to play smart. Brady has to be Brady and Bil has to be Bill for the Pats to win. I just see the latter being more likely.

Tabris

Going to go down exactly like 2007. This was the game with little scoring. Next game will be the Manning-led show to thump Patriots.

Then hopefully Cam Newton or Carson Palmer pull a Rex Grossman in SB.

Kansas City and Denver (with Manning) seem very similar to me. Two really good defenses and a quarterback who can get it done but seemingly can't throw down field. Effective running games. Major difference is that Alex Smith kept the game close with his legs all game, and Manning obviously can't do that. A plus for Denver is that they're at home and have more playmakers at WR.

I think if New England can take a lead then it will be difficult for Denver to get back into the game without NE making stupid mistakes, which is atypical for the team.

Can't wait to see Brady v. Manning ... 18? If Manning wins and then retires after this season then he could rewrite his career narrative of typically losing to Belichick or Brady.

Godslay

Banned
I hope what you say about next season is true but I get worried because windows close fucking fast in this league.

If we find a pass rusher and corner in the draft we will be stacked as fuck but what ifs don't count for much.

It's not just kind words. Look back to who I had taking the AFCN at the beginning of the season.

Those three are top 5 at their position when healthy. When your 2/3/4 WR are good too? With potentially a decent backup RB? Teams are going to get destroyed. Field a defense that takes away the ball, and is good enough? That's good enough to win the AFC, and possibly enough to take it all.

Gobias

Banned

Sorry, it's too late for the Steelers. 100 years of prosperity in the Cleve has already begun.

Crisco

Banned
Playoffs are now Cam vs. a bunch of olds hanging on to the vestiges of their careers. Should be an easy 'owl, sorry fans of other teams that are not as good as the Panthers.

Tom Penny

Kansas City and Denver (with Manning) seem very similar to me. Two really good defenses and a quarterback who can get it done but seemingly can't throw down field. Effective running games. Major difference is that Alex Smith kept the game close with his legs all game, and Manning obviously can't do that. A plus for Denver is that they're at home and have more playmakers at WR.

I think if New England can take a lead then it will be difficult for Denver to get back into the game without NE making stupid mistakes, which is atypical for the team.

Can't wait to see Brady v. Manning ... 18? If Manning wins and then retires after this season then he could rewrite his career narrative of typically losing to Belichick or Brady.

My biggest concern is the team fading in the 2nd half. That's when Denver's home field is legit. Teams wear out because of the altitude.

Disappointed by the loss (though given all the injuries and other shit against us, I never thought we'd get that far), but at least it was a clean non fuckball game. Ponies will get shredded by NE and I hope that Carolina can pull through and make Brady cry.

Chris Harris said he expects next week will be similar w/ Bradley Roby playing most base snaps for him because of shoulder.

Welp Edelman going to carve us up.

Top Bottom